ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right of Appeal for one and second one no right of appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thinkbig4all

Right of Appeal for one and second one no right of appeal

Post by thinkbig4all » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 am

plz any one can help,,, we are refused by home office my friend got right of appeal, and i did not got right of appeal.....

what will happen if my visa is near to expire and i my friend is still in court.

thanks all

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:06 am

You can apply again to UKBA or proceed against SSHD in High Court for judicial review.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Right of Appeal for one and second one no right of appea

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:14 pm

@ thinkbig4all, you should not go for judicial review now as you will not get section 3C if your visa expires during the judicial review.

I will advice that you target your visa expiry date, and then put in a reconsideration request 1week before your visa expiry date. Doing this will make you get an appeal right if the reconsideration request get refused and you can then make a request for you and your entrepreneur appeal hearing to be heard together.

Don't forget that reconsideration request are allowed within 3months of your visa refusal and the good news is that its free.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

thinkbig4all

Post by thinkbig4all » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:49 pm

thanks all.. for help, actually our application is refused by tow reasons.

no current appointment report.
no names on adverts.

what if i apply again on the same case with news docs while my friend is in court.

thinkbig4all

Post by thinkbig4all » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:41 pm

thinkbig4all wrote:thanks all.. for help, actually our application is refused by tow reasons.

no current appointment report.
no names on adverts.

what if i apply again on the same case with news docs while my friend is in court.