ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Appeal acceptance letter on 18Sep13

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raje289
Newly Registered

Received Appeal acceptance letter on 18Sep13

Post by raje289 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi Guys,
I received appeal acceptance letter on 18thSep13 for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) . Can anyone please guide me what is the average time to receive our passport and biometric card?
I need to visit my home urgently next month.
Waiting for reply.

Thanks

jmoha

re

Post by jmoha » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:38 am

Recently they have started asking, if the funds are still existing in your account or a proof if spent in the UK. Better get ready to show the availability.

Nothing can be said on their processing times for bio metric card, maybe 1-6 months.

HarjSingh
Newly Registered

Post by HarjSingh » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Hi Raje
Can you pls share the process time, When was your visa rejected and how long did it took to get the oral hearing date(if you have got one now)pls.
Thanks

closer25

Re: Received Appeal acceptance letter on 18Sep13

Post by closer25 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:12 am

raje289 wrote:Hi Guys,
I received appeal acceptance letter on 18thSep13 for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) . Can anyone please guide me what is the average time to receive our passport and biometric card?
I need to visit my home urgently next month.
Waiting for reply.

Thanks
Hi, I had an allowed appeal in September 2011 but received my passport and biometrics back in January 2012 don't know if it was a bit quicker cos I went thru a solicitor but hope yours comes soon ........best wishes