ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updates on Zambrano applications

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nat1979
Newly Registered

Re: Immigration status document

Post by Nat1979 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 pm

evie233 wrote:
Nat1979 wrote:Got my derivatitve residence card issued on an A4 piece of paper. I tried getting a schengen visa today from the French embassy and got refused on the bases that my residence card must be in my passport. What a disappointment esp since the home office had my passport when the residence permit was issued.

No sure what to do any advice will be helpful.
Why don't you get a passport?

I've got a passport. The home office just didn't put my residence card in the passport.

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Nat1979 wrote:
evie233 wrote:
Nat1979 wrote:Got my derivatitve residence card issued on an A4 piece of paper. I tried getting a schengen visa today from the French embassy and got refused on the bases that my residence card must be in my passport. What a disappointment esp since the home office had my passport when the residence permit was issued.

I've got a passport. The home office just didn't put my residence card in the passport.
You don't have a problem then, just send the A4 paper they sent you with your valid passport to them so they can transfer it to your passport..

Nat1979
Newly Registered

Post by Nat1979 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 pm

evie233 wrote:
Nat1979 wrote:
evie233 wrote:

You don't have a problem then, just send the A4 paper they sent you with your valid passport to them so they can transfer it to your passport..

Actually I just spoke to someone in the home office and was told in order for the transfer to be placed in my passport, I have to make a new application which can take up to 6 months to process.

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:39 pm

The person you spoke to probably has a hearing problem... Or doesn't work for HO... Try and call again to speak to someone else , you could ask your lawyer too....

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:21 pm

evie233 wrote:The person you spoke to probably has a hearing problem... Or doesn't work for HO... Try and call again to speak to someone else , you could ask your lawyer too....
hahahahahah

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey guys, I tried accessing this forum from my phone and it ssays am banned lol.. Ii don't know what happened, but I was able to log on from a friends phone, so in case I get banned completely #which I don't know why# I want to wish everyone the best, and I will find a way to tell you the outcome of my zambrano application. I eat breathe and sleep with this forum, and I will miss it a lot..lol

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:34 pm

evie233 wrote:Hey guys, I tried accessing this forum from my phone and it ssays am banned lol.. Ii don't know what happened, but I was able to log on from a friends phone, so in case I get banned completely #which I don't know why# I want to wish everyone the best, and I will find a way to tell you the outcome of my zambrano application. I eat breathe and sleep with this forum, and I will miss it a lot..lol
Ignore the banned message. Users are banned by IP address. However, unlike IP address at home (which are fixed), a mobile gets a different IP address each time. It just means that today you got allocated by the network an IP that was used in the past by someone when he got banned. Next time, the network will allocate you a different IP and it will be fine.

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Thanks.... That's a relief.. :D

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:33 am

Hi everyone, hi Nat1979, I have been on goggle about not being able to transfer your visa to your passport and you are not alone, most people have the same problem, wiggsy, any help here?

OLUMUYIWA
- thin ice -

Post by OLUMUYIWA » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:59 am

Can anyone provide me with HO's email address for Zambrano application caseworking team ??

Cheers.

Kashdekash
Newly Registered

Is Zambrano the same as DLR application

Post by Kashdekash » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:40 am

I seem to get confused with the 2 I have a British husband, parent and son I was toldtoapply for DLR by my lawyer unlike the initial spouse visa I wanted to apply for by going back home but the lawyer chose DLR instead I was refused a few weeks back with no right of appeal!

Please am I eligible for article 8 or Zambrano? I have no valid visa asan overstayer this is why we chose discretionary leave it remain.., my lawyer said thus us the only route for overstayers is this the same with Zambrano and article 8??? Thanks

ada4msd

Post by ada4msd » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Zambrano will not work as you are still in a subsisting relationship with your husband. FLR O could favour you. Goodluck.
GOD IS ABLE

Kashdekash
Newly Registered

Post by Kashdekash » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Thanks for letting me know Zambrano isn't my route

Ok I thot FLR was further leave to remain and you need to have leave to remain to ask for Further more to stat but I am an overstayer who has outstayed my student visa

I have a British parent, a British husband and British son and British cousins and uncle even siblings but unfortunately I wasn't born here and came into uk I was already over 18 years old the lawyers say my case is string aside I have a criminal conviction so we went for DLR called discretionary leave to remain which was refused few weeks back with no right of appeal nor removal order which I don't understand if you are saying I can't stay surely you should be telling me to go?

Should I go for this article 8 application or for the JR? I am thinking my case is do complicated it would probably be rejected due to my conviction my husband is not wiling to go to India or live there my son us starting school in January oh dear what to do?

ada4msd

Post by ada4msd » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Article 8 could see you through but JR is a more sure way but the money involved. If you can afford it, its a better chance. Still discuss it with your lawyer. All the best.
GOD IS ABLE

OLUMUYIWA
- thin ice -

Post by OLUMUYIWA » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Can anyone provide me with HO's email address for Zambrano application caseworking team please ??

Cheers

Rammie20
Newly Registered

Post by Rammie20 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Hello guys my zambrano application was denied after a year and half..... with a pending appeal due in march 2014. I took the advice of this forum members and put in a new EX1 application ,it has been granted just in 3weeks. Am yet to withdraw my appeal. Thanks to everyone here and God bless you all. No solicitor , I did it myself.

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:50 am

Rammie20 wrote:Hello guys my zambrano application was denied after a year and half..... with a pending appeal due in march 2014. I took the advice of this forum members and put in a new EX1 application ,it has been granted just in 3weeks. Am yet to withdraw my appeal. Thanks to everyone here and God bless you all. No solicitor , I did it myself.
Wow! That's great news, you did it yourself?? That gives me hope...lol.. Three weeks is fast! Oh I am so happy for you. Hope you don't leave the forum in vase we need your help...

Rammie20
Newly Registered

Post by Rammie20 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:00 pm

evie233 wrote:
Rammie20 wrote:Hello guys my zambrano application was denied after a year and half..... with a pending appeal due in march 2014. I took the advice of this forum members and put in a new EX1 application ,it has been granted just in 3weeks. Am yet to withdraw my appeal. Thanks to everyone here and God bless you all. No solicitor , I did it myself.
Wow! That's great news, you did it yourself?? That gives me hope...lol.. Three weeks is fast! Oh I am so happy for you. Hope you don't leave the forum in vase we need your help...
It's the doing of The Lord evie233. People on this forum have been there for me and hope to do same.

HiPriest
Newly Registered

It may help

Post by HiPriest » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 pm

This case may be of some help to someone

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/IAC ... istan.html

rikki
Newly Registered

Post by rikki » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Morning.
I have been reading post from this forum and i deceided to joint you guys.

I am a mother of 3 years old boy and I have been separated from his dad since he was 8 months and since that time we never have contact.
I submitted an application under zambranoo in May 2012 and since then I never received a COA.
My intention was to withdraw my zambrano application and re-apply under article 8 or FLR.
Please, could I have any advice from you guys depending of your experience.
Many thanks

bigbum
Newly Registered

hello obie

Post by bigbum » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Hello Obie,can you explain the benefits and drawback of Zambrano application I know it won't lead to permanent resident what are the other benefit and drawbacks please thank you

ada4msd

Post by ada4msd » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Great news!!! Congratulations Rammie20, this news leaves me positive and encouraged. I am still waiting for their decision on my Zambrano application, it seems they want everyone to follow the FLR O route. Could you please say what documents you included in your FLR O application, so that I start to prepare should they refuse my application, please. I rejoice with you. Enjoy your freedom dear.
GOD IS ABLE

ada4msd

Re: It may help

Post by ada4msd » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:25 pm

HiPriest wrote:This case may be of some help to someone

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/IAC ... istan.html
Thanks for post, HiPriest. It makes an 'interesting reading', it seems most zambrano appeal will be allowed based on Article 8 though things are changing. Let us not be discouraged, for there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
GOD IS ABLE

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:35 pm

OK, your applying on the basis of CHEN to the FRENCH embassy? WTH does your Zambrano DRC have to do with the french embassy?

Complain to solvit / the EC on the basis of the french hindering your british citizen child's freedom of movement.

Make sure you complain to them about the fact that your BRITISH issued document having ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on your child's right to enter FRANCE under the ruling of CHEN, which the FRENCH are legally obligated to follow (Just as the UK is obligated to follow the ruling of Chen)

[NOTE: Zambrano = own national state. Chen is another member state). There is no requirement for CSI for three months, or to provide any bank details ETC. After three months, you must be able to establish self sufficiency.
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:38 pm

rikki wrote:Morning.
I have been reading post from this forum and i deceided to joint you guys.

I am a mother of 3 years old boy and I have been separated from his dad since he was 8 months and since that time we never have contact.
I submitted an application under zambranoo in May 2012 and since then I never received a COA.
My intention was to withdraw my zambrano application and re-apply under article 8 or FLR.
Please, could I have any advice from you guys depending of your experience.
Many thanks
Contact the home office. did you send your application via recorded/special delivery. Did you check that it arrived?

Home OFfice Email Addreses

Also- side note: my wifes appeal is down for December 10th in Birmingham. We are currently in the RoI excersising my treaty rights as a self employed photographer, coder and web developer, etc. Hopefully we'll both be back before December ;)
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.