ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got refused after interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

feelings92
Newly Registered

got refused after interview

Post by feelings92 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:56 am

hi everyone, sorry i didnt first knw how to register on this site, but i was silent member here, i just need to discuss some things, i applied for my Tier 1 on 28 August and i got interview call, which attended n i was even not satisfied from my interview, bec its not tht i didnt learn figures or dnt remember business plan, i remember tht but somewhere i got confused tht what he asked bec there was one pakistani guy who was translating everything, n things made me bit confused, anyways i got refused and the reason i got is that they were not satisfied as they asked me something and i said something later, i was correcting it, and second reason they gave me was that they asked me minimum wage which i didnt knw, and third reason is that he is not sure that will i do business there because previously i have been to uk on student visa 2 years ago in for ACCA and i find it difficult and came back without completing it,
well my lawyer has submitted for Admin Review , and said hope for best, but i wanna knw will Admin Review gona solve this problem?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:03 am

If the admin review fails, then you may make a fresh application with better preparation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

feelings92
Newly Registered

Post by feelings92 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Thanks, i knw abt this, but still it didnt answer my question what i asked, can anyone help me here

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Your Question: "I wanna knw will Admin Review gona solve this problem"?

Feelings92, do you want Vinny to make you feel happy by writting "Yes".

Your question has been answered to the best of my knowledge. Please, read Vinny's post again and I wish you good luck.

Mr_zain
Newly Registered

Re: got refused after interview

Post by Mr_zain » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:38 am

feelings92 wrote:hi everyone, sorry i didnt first knw how to register on this site, but i was silent member here, i just need to discuss some things, i applied for my Tier 1 on 28 August and i got interview call, which attended n i was even not satisfied from my interview, bec its not tht i didnt learn figures or dnt remember business plan, i remember tht but somewhere i got confused tht what he asked bec there was one pakistani guy who was translating everything, n things made me bit confused, anyways i got refused and the reason i got is that they were not satisfied as they asked me something and i said something later, i was correcting it, and second reason they gave me was that they asked me minimum wage which i didnt knw, and third reason is that he is not sure that will i do business there because previously i have been to uk on student visa 2 years ago in for ACCA and i find it difficult and came back without completing it,
well my lawyer has submitted for Admin Review , and said hope for best, but i wanna knw will Admin Review gona solve this problem?
Hi ,I got my interview date in November ,can you kindly share what questions they asked about business
Regards