ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO has withdrawn the appeal during Hearing time.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam301321
Newly Registered

HO has withdrawn the appeal during Hearing time.

Post by sam301321 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:18 am

It was our hearing date on 9th September 2013. However, before starting the hearing, Judge Told both barristers to talk to each other about the topics they want to talk today and Judge left the room for 20 minutes. At that time our barrister informed HO barrister that HO didn't sent any supporting documents with my bundle that we provided with initial application. Also, HO didn't follow the flexibility law for missing documents. After that, HO barrister left the room to talk to HO Case worker. After 10 minutes, he came and informed us that he wants to withdraw the case. When Jude came in, HO barrister explained him the reasons for withdrawing the case and Judge excepted that. Big relief !!

Does anyone know what will happen now? Does HO gives us visa straight way or they will ask for more documents for making a new decision. Is there any chance to refuse us again?
However, our visa got refuse because of no name on advertisement and no name and account number on our business bank account.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 am

Did they withdraw or concede?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sam301321
Newly Registered

Post by sam301321 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:00 pm

vinny wrote:Did they withdraw or concede?
HO clearly withdraw the appeal. Thanks for giving me the link for Withdraw.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:07 am

sam301321 wrote:

I think HO representative cannot withdraw your appeal,he might have conceded or have withdrawn HO decision resulting legally an issue of no immigration decision at the moment.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

sam301321
Newly Registered

Post by sam301321 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Mr Legal wrote:
sam301321 wrote:

I think HO representative cannot withdraw your appeal,he might have conceded or have withdrawn HO decision resulting legally an issue of no immigration decision at the moment.
Could you please let me know what will happen next. However, my solicitor sent me a letter after hearing day that say " As I explained in the court room that HO counsel withdraws the appeals. This means that appeal is allowed to the extent that HO will now make a decision on your case to grant leave under the provision of the immigration rules."

sam301321
Newly Registered

Post by sam301321 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:51 pm

sam301321 wrote:
Mr Legal wrote:
sam301321 wrote:

Could you please let me know what will happen next. However, my solicitor sent me a letter after hearing day that say " As I explained in the court room that HO counsel withdraws the appeals. This means that appeal is allowed to the extent that HO will now make a decision on your case to grant leave under the provision of the immigration rules."
I got a letter from court yesterday. They informed me that HO withdraw my appeal. Now my solicitor wants to send new documents to HO to cover the refusal points as HO will take new decision soon. Will it be a good decision to send new documents or I will wait for HO decision as most of the time the HO gives visa.

Appellant102
Newly Registered

Post by Appellant102 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:48 am

Hi
I have just had my appeal withdrawn by the HO 2weeks before my hearing date which is to hold 1st of nov.
Does anyone have an idea of what happens next does this mean my appeal is allowed. The whole process is becoming frustrating :?:

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 pm

@Appellant102.
My is a similar case, my hearing was supposed to be August 5th and 5 days to hearing date I got a letter from the Tribunal that HO has withdrawn their original decision and since then I've not heard anything from them. wait and wait and hope for the very best. Please be patient and pray all will be well.

Appellant102
Newly Registered

Post by Appellant102 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:04 pm

@ITk thank you for your encouraging words, hopefully it goes well...and they do not come up with other stories.

shah4404

Re: HO has withdrawn the appeal during Hearing time.

Post by shah4404 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi guys plz can anyone let us know that after appeal allowed in year time what will be the visa like means will it be from the date we applied or the date appeal allowed cause it's more then year thanks

silverpearlz

Post by silverpearlz » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:24 am

Hi guys our team application was also withdrawn 1 day before the hearing any idea what will happen next? Did u guys get your visa?
thanks

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:43 am

Hi,
Did u hear anything from HO?
Regards

sam301321 wrote:It was our hearing date on 9th September 2013. However, before starting the hearing, Judge Told both barristers to talk to each other about the topics they want to talk today and Judge left the room for 20 minutes. At that time our barrister informed HO barrister that HO didn't sent any supporting documents with my bundle that we provided with initial application. Also, HO didn't follow the flexibility law for missing documents. After that, HO barrister left the room to talk to HO Case worker. After 10 minutes, he came and informed us that he wants to withdraw the case. When Jude came in, HO barrister explained him the reasons for withdrawing the case and Judge excepted that. Big relief !!

Does anyone know what will happen now? Does HO gives us visa straight way or they will ask for more documents for making a new decision. Is there any chance to refuse us again?
However, our visa got refuse because of no name on advertisement and no name and account number on our business bank account.

silverpearlz

Post by silverpearlz » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:47 am

No not yet its been only a day but what is your status did you get any letter after the withdrawal how long has it been?

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:49 am

I haven't received any correspondance yet my decision was withdrawn
On the 11th Oct during appeal.

Regards

silverpearlz

Post by silverpearlz » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:52 am

Our refusal reason was no client landline on the contract what did ur solicitor say do we need to send any documentation to ho?

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:12 am

what is it with this new trend by HO ???

withdrawing appeals few days to the scheduled hearing date :?:

it is just absolute nonsense!

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:15 am

I hired a barrister, had all the documents in place to
Cover the refusal reasons.
Now they will reconsider the application in light of new evidence.

You only need to send new documents if HO ask.

Regards

sam301321
Newly Registered

Post by sam301321 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 pm

It's nearly 4 months HO withdraw the appeal, but didn't get any reply from HO. Don't know how long I need to wait or what should I need to do now.

summer69
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by summer69 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi,
Does anyone know that when a withdrawal took place have they refunded the appeal fee?
I've heard that this is possible but not knowing whether if anyone has actually received it /or do we need to request.

Thanks