ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current appointment Report original needed.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AceVenture

Current appointment Report original needed.

Post by AceVenture » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi everyone.

I was refused for not having an original Company APpointment Report in application. We printed it off internet and submitted.

I contacted Company House and they send me one on email.

Can any one help me out with whether there is a paper copy needed in original for the Hone Office. If yes how could i get it.

I have got an Certification of Incorporation certificate and have got it for a charge of £20 or something. So wondered if there is a similar CAR in original as needed by the HO caseworker.

Please advice.

Thans

AceVenture.
There is more to life than adding speed to it !!

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:32 pm

my friend is also refused coz of this reason they want u to call them and pay 3 pound fee and they will send you company appointment report with invoice of 3 pound. if anybody does not present invoice of 3 pound he got refused

Post by top » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Dear AceVenture and every one else reading,

you ordered one from Comply House delivered to you in post or the one you printed off one available online only recognizable by its top where it states the order details and costs if any involved.

if you print one off available online and remove the top page there is no way on earth they would know if its internet print out rather than posted out from company house I have seen 20s of them from internet and delivered in post no difference even minor. its just the order details that tell the source if you are using the one from internet make sure you remove the top page(order details).

give company house a call, place an order for hard copy of CAR as it involves a price £.3 that you can pay by bank card ask them to provide a proof or purchase receipt or invoice as well

now you still you or your lawyer will have to argue on that in court in your case you provided one proved you were a director who is not listed as dis-qualified director at the time of appointment as the whole matter behind providing CAR is to check if director is or has not been disqualified from directorship in the past and that is it

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Current appointment Report original needed.

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:14 pm

@ AceVenture, you and your lawyer need to argue base on the fact that you submitted a printed copy of CAR which was sent to you by Company House and try to point out that its an original document sent to you by email.

Many people on this forum have got their visa with similar document printed from e-mail and the only thing that come to mind is that caseworker just refuse the application and try to find a silly excuse as you probably submitted all other documents they wanted.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:48 am

Well first of all , This is a crap excuse .
But ,if you go by words in P.G , home office in a way have an advantage.
Please read the post where I discussed few months back and many people commented on it.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ent+report

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ AceVenture, you and your lawyer need to argue base on the fact that you submitted a printed copy of CAR which was sent to you by Company House and try to point out that its an original document sent to you by email.

Many people on this forum have got their visa with similar document printed from e-mail and the only thing that come to mind is that caseworker just refuse the application and try to find a silly excuse as you probably submitted all other documents they wanted.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

hey

Post by hey » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:55 am

Hi guys,

Please can you give your suggestion in my case.

I have submitted tier1 50k application in July and still no reply. I have submitted CAR letter printed one. Now I will not have right of appeal that I know then should I send original CAR to ukba as a additional doument to ignore this refusal reason. What do u think....

Your comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:08 am

Its not a hard and fast rule !

My guess is that UKBA use this card (CAR Report) as a Joker.
If they want to reject someone and cannot find any solid reason, than they use this and refuse the case.
That is the reason many had success/failure with the T1E application irrespective of CAR type.

hey wrote:Hi guys,

Please can you give your suggestion in my case.

I have submitted tier1 50k application in July and still no reply. I have submitted CAR letter printed one. Now I will not have right of appeal that I know then should I send original CAR to ukba as a additional doument to ignore this refusal reason. What do u think....

Your comments will be appreciated.

Thanks
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

hey

Post by hey » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:58 am

@kickass
Thanks for ur reply.
I guess then I should send Car original. Just for safe side. They ca find any reason to refuse anyway we can just try for good! Isn't it.

Can u tell me,how can I send this to ukba, what need to include&on what add?

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:15 am

hey wrote:@kickass
Thanks for ur reply.
I guess then I should send Car original. Just for safe side. They ca find any reason to refuse anyway we can just try for good! Isn't it.

Can u tell me,how can I send this to ukba, what need to include&on what add?
go ahead and send it.

attach a covering letter stating your appeal ref, application ref and the fact that the appeal was withdrawn. refer to the refusal reason and explain that you have now obtained an original copy and they should kindly consider it.

hey

Post by hey » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:18 am

Hi I havent been refuse in this application. I meant to say I applied after the visa expire so I won't have chance of appeal. (I did before leave expired but become invalid becoz of payment issue).

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:19 pm

hey wrote:Hi I havent been refuse in this application. I meant to say I applied after the visa expire so I won't have chance of appeal. (I did before leave expired but become invalid becoz of payment issue).
Then what the hell are you waiting for? send the docs to them ASAP!

hey

Post by hey » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:23 pm

babylondoner wrote:
hey wrote:Hi I havent been refuse in this application. I meant to say I applied after the visa expire so I won't have chance of appeal. (I did before leave expired but become invalid becoz of payment issue).
Can u give me the address plz? Thanks for ur reply

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm

hey wrote:
babylondoner wrote:
Can u give me the address plz? Thanks for ur reply
the same sheffield address you sent your application to

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:30 pm

HOME OFFICE
PO BOX 3468
SHEFFIELD
S3 8WA

Mila
Newly Registered

Post by Mila » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:25 pm

41-SD of the Appendix A of Immigration Rules

(e)..
(v)..
(2) if claiming points for being a director of a UK company, a printout of a Current Appointment Report from Companies House, dated no earlier than three months before the date of the application, listing the applicant as a director of the company, and confirming the date of his appointment.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... appendixa/