ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Dependant Visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sai thriguna
Newly Registered

Student Dependant Visa

Post by Sai thriguna » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi,

First of all thank you and so sorry to trouble you all to read such a long story.
My husband came in 2005 august, did some courses finally he finished his PSW in 2013 January. Dropped his visa for entrepreneur visa but got rejected and we got a oral appeal date on 3 dec 2013.one of the solicitor asked us to tell the judge to consider my husband case on human rights and also tell them that he has a wife and a kid.
Myself I am on student visa which is valid till May 2015.
We both are on separate status got married back home.
We have a baby who is 14 month old born here, did a wrong mistake by not making her passport.
My query is if something happens to my husband can he switch to dependent on me without going back home so that there is no break in his visa.
Also in our applications we have mentioned that we are single because we were on separate status,will this effect anyway.
If he has to go back home how much money he needs to show for dependant on me or is there any chance of me showing funds here as we have a joint account here.
Also can we make a passport of my baby later on after he receives a valid visa.
What are the documents required to do student dependant visa as we have only a marriage certificate from back home(also heard that do we need to have both our signatures in the marriage certificate )

Sorry once again to read the whole story.

Request you all please revert me back.

rob789
Newly Registered

Post by rob789 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:08 pm

I think he cannot switch onto your dependent, if he does then he will lose his 10 years continuity. .

also, you have mentioned that visa was rejected on jan 2013 and you got hearing on dec 2013, thats way too long. I am waiting for my hearing date and this worries me.