ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for british passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dp12
Newly Registered

applying for british passport

Post by dp12 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi, I & my daughter already have the british naturilization certificate.
Do we have to send our existing passport (indian) along with the british passport application? We will send our appication through NCS.
Also if there are any rules changing soon for applying the british passport??

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:05 pm

passport applications are by post or you can use post office check and send. no Ncs. no rule changes that I am aware of wrt passport application.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

dp12
Newly Registered

Post by dp12 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:36 pm

thanks, just to confirm that do I need to send my current passport or any other docs for passport application?? yes I will use passport check and send. Sorry if it may sound repeating the question, but thought the clarify my doubt.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:26 pm

dp12 wrote:thanks, just to confirm that do I need to send my current passport or any other docs for passport application?? yes I will use passport check and send. Sorry if it may sound repeating the question, but thought the clarify my doubt.
The only documents that are needed are your current (indian) passport and naturalisation cert.

Do not waste money on Check and send. Just send your application by special delivery.