ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK SPOUSE VISA IN BANGLADESH

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanjit
Newly Registered

UK SPOUSE VISA IN BANGLADESH

Post by sanjit » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi, i submitted my spouse application on 3rd june still early but just wanted to know has anyone else applied recently, in Bangladesh, i submitted my application in sylhet..

thunderb0lt
United Kingdom

Post by thunderb0lt » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:58 am

Hello

My brother's wife applied back in May 2012 from Sylhet. We have been going throuhg the appeals process.

It seems that since the new financial requirement of £18,600 less people are applying. In April, the amount of decisions made for applications made from Sylhet was 12. It May it was 3!

All the best with your application.

sanjit
Newly Registered

Post by sanjit » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Still it takes 90 days to 120 days to process even though there is less application, inshallah hope for the best!!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 am

sanjit wrote:Hi i have submitted appeal on 19th September, its my husband spouse visa which was unfortunately rejected, i still haven't received the any letter, its been over 4 weeks now..
Choc-Ice wrote:
sanjit wrote:Hi i have submitted appeal on 19th September, its my husband spouse visa which was unfortunately rejected, i still haven't received the any letter, its been over 4 weeks now..
There is a long period for appeals at the moment. See below from the AIT..You just have to wait..
The Tribunal is currently receiving very high volumes of appeals. Appeal registration, including the processing of appeal fees is currently taking up to six weeks.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 am

Please provide further details for the reason for refusal.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sanjit
Newly Registered

Post by sanjit » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:07 pm

The reason for refusal was the relationship wasn't genuine to them and also didn't meet the financial requirement..