ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

apply for EEA2 through SELF EMPLOYED...PLEASE GUIDE..

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliikazim
Newly Registered

apply for EEA2 through SELF EMPLOYED...PLEASE GUIDE..

Post by aliikazim » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 pm

HI everyone .i already get most of the information from here but still i have a few questions which confuse me..so i will be greatfull if i find answers here.
Q1: as a self employed cleaning services..does my wife need invoice book and invoice reciepts must be provided to the home office or only the accountant letter and accounts he made will be enough?
Q2.i want to apply at the end of september because my FP will be expired soon,,so untill the end of this month the total time of self emloyment registration will be 2 month so it will be fine if i show only 2 month NI contribution or i must show 3 months NI contribution?
Q3.my wife must show PROFIT in her bank account?how much or is there any limit of profit should be shown for 3 member family.??
Q4.as A PROOF OF ADDRESS i must provide rental agreement and rent payment reciepts or only bank letters ,NI letters are enough to show as proof of address??
Q5.my work or NI contributions are mandatory ?bcoz i dont have a permemnt job and i didnt pay any contribution so it will effect my application???
Q5.and the last one ..we have a one year baby so how my application can be affected in any way due to my child??
i am waiting for answers...i hope you guys will guide me in a better way...thanks

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: apply for EEA2 through SELF EMPLOYED...PLEASE GUIDE..

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 am

aliikazim wrote:HI everyone .i already get most of the information from here but still i have a few questions which confuse me..so i will be greatfull if i find answers here.
Q1: as a self employed cleaning services..does my wife need invoice book and invoice reciepts must be provided to the home office or only the accountant letter and accounts he made will be enough?
Q2.i want to apply at the end of september because my FP will be expired soon,,so untill the end of this month the total time of self emloyment registration will be 2 month so it will be fine if i show only 2 month NI contribution or i must show 3 months NI contribution?
Q3.my wife must show PROFIT in her bank account?how much or is there any limit of profit should be shown for 3 member family.??
Q4.as A PROOF OF ADDRESS i must provide rental agreement and rent payment reciepts or only bank letters ,NI letters are enough to show as proof of address??
Q5.my work or NI contributions are mandatory ?bcoz i dont have a permemnt job and i didnt pay any contribution so it will effect my application???
Q5.and the last one ..we have a one year baby so how my application can be affected in any way due to my child??
i am waiting for answers...i hope you guys will guide me in a better way...thanks

1. if you have invoice and receipt that's good to include

2. 3 Months is good

3. No limit on profit but over £120 per Week is good

4. Rental agreement if you have or else Bank statement

5. No only EEA national . Home office doesn't care what you doing

6. you can include the baby name in the application too. What nationality is the baby?
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

aliikazim
Newly Registered

Post by aliikazim » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:36 am

thanks for simple and understandable reply...baby is also eu national..if i apply after 2 months is there will be any problem?? because i want to get RC asap.if there is any other or additional documents you know which can make my application stronger?please share with me....thanks

ninkas
Poland

comprehensive sickness insurence

Post by ninkas » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Hi there ! I'm eeu wife of non eeu husband-married in UK in 2011,we have a baby son.Recently we submitted eeu2&eeu1 application, still waiting for the coa though.I have a question as I'm bit puzzled-do I as self employed need comprehensive health insurance? does my hubby need it? The reason I'm asking is similar topic on the other forum.I read about application was refused on the basis of lack of csi.Any suggestions? help will be appreciated

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: comprehensive sickness insurence

Post by askmeplz82 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:24 am

ninkas wrote:Hi there ! I'm eeu wife of non eeu husband-married in UK in 2011,we have a baby son.Recently we submitted eeu2&eeu1 application, still waiting for the coa though.I have a question as I'm bit puzzled-do I as self employed need comprehensive health insurance? does my hubby need it? The reason I'm asking is similar topic on the other forum.I read about application was refused on the basis of lack of csi.Any suggestions? help will be appreciated

NO you don't need it

CSI if you are self sufficient ( not working or self employed )

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:43 am

Thank you very much for your reply.That's a great relief.I read the UKBA guidance and think the same.But the whole process simply drives me nuts so I keep wandering around internet forums seeking for all details regarding eea2 applications:-)

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 pm

update !
Applied for eea1&eea2 on 30/08/2013.HO received on 2/09/2013,COA received on 18/09/2013,dated 09/09/2013.RC ? pending I guess... I have a question,sorry if it was answered already: how long does it take to receive eea's passport and rc? will it come before the 6 months dead line?

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:10 pm

update !
Applied for eea1&eea2 on 30/08/2013.HO received on 2/09/2013,COA received on 18/09/2013,dated 09/09/2013.RC ? pending I guess... I have a question,sorry if it was answered already: how long does it take to receive eea's passport and rc? will it come before the 6 months dead line?

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:43 pm

ninkas wrote:update !

4 -6 months ... in some cases more then 6 months

aliikazim
Newly Registered

Post by aliikazim » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:29 am

Hi ninkas...can you tell me what documents you submitted with your application.?I will be very thankful...

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:08 pm

aliikazim wrote:Hi ninkas...can you tell me what documents you submitted with your application.?I will be very thankful...

Hi there ! sorry for late reply.We submitted the application on 30/08/2013.I'm a cleaner,a sole trader and started the business in November 2012.Therefore we send :
1.10 invoices and 8 highlighted bank statements related to the invoices.Mind you,majority of my clients pay cash,only 2 of them issue a cheque.THIS WORRIES US :-( I have ONLY personal bank account but I explain this in my cover letter - according to the regulations I do not have to open business account as I'm sole trader.My personal account is advantage gold and statements look good money wise.
2.self assessment - print out page from my Hmrc account +2 letters from Hmrc-1 reminding me of the end of the tax year and 2 with codes for self assessment online.
3.email from Hmrc confirming this submission
3a proof of me paying NINo contribution for 6 months
4.printout from my business domain
5.5 business cards
6.marriage cerificate
7.our son's birth certificate
8.certificate of csi which covers myself and hubby
9.our rental agreements,actually 2 of them with both our names on it,dated march 2011 and January 2013.
10.few bills with our both names.
11.pictures of us during the period together 2008-2013.
12.cover letter where I explain how I advertise my services-for example,I'm a yelp member,I'm on yellow pages etc
Also I haven't got an accountant which I mentioned as well in my cover letter and while dealing with my accounts I'm using very useful software.Well my application is genuine,I do work,so I didn't think of wasting money to pay for the accountant's letter.Right now I'm not that sure ...
My hubby received COA on 18th of September and we waiting...
What about your documents? any news at all?
can a senior member advice me if my documentation will be enough? help appreciated

aliikazim
Newly Registered

Post by aliikazim » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:20 am

thanks alot for giving me such information....my wife also registered as a sole trader in cleaning on last week of august and we are waiting for hmrc letter for paying NI contributions.can you tell me what documents your HUSBAND added to the application??because i am worried about that. secondly when you registered as a self employed with HMRC after how long time you recieve letter from them to pay your NI contribution??

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:22 am

aliikazim wrote:thanks alot for giving me such information....my wife also registered as a sole trader in cleaning on last week of august and we are waiting for hmrc letter for paying NI contributions.can you tell me what documents your HUSBAND added to the application??because i am worried about that. secondly when you registered as a self employed with HMRC after how long time you recieve letter from them to pay your NI contribution??
NIC can be paid every 3 months or every 6 months.I registered myself in December and received a letter regarding NIC in April I guess.My husband attached his passport,that's it.According to ukba regulations regarding eea2 application's his status in UK is irrelevant.The most important is eea activity in UK.
Would be great to hear from people who went this route before and became successful.Maybe they could give us some advice ?

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:34 am

ninkas wrote:
aliikazim wrote:thanks alot for giving me such information....my wife also registered as a sole trader in cleaning on last week of august and we are waiting for hmrc letter for paying NI contributions.can you tell me what documents your HUSBAND added to the application??because i am worried about that. secondly when you registered as a self employed with HMRC after how long time you recieve letter from them to pay your NI contribution??
NIC can be paid every 3 months or every 6 months.I registered myself in December and received a letter regarding NIC in April I guess.My husband attached his passport,that's it.According to ukba regulations regarding eea2 application's his status in UK is irrelevant.The most important is eea activity in UK.
Would be great to hear from people who went this route before and became successful.Maybe they could give us some advice ?

NIC monthly or six monthly by Direct Debit

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:04 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
ninkas wrote:

NIC monthly or six monthly by Direct Debit
can you kindly give an opinion about my supporting documents please?

aliikazim
Newly Registered

Post by aliikazim » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:15 am

i think you provide enough documents for your application.but in my opinoin if you attached your husband employement documents ,payslips,bank statements it will show them that you have enough finances to live in uk and if he provide NI etc it will also good for you.anyway i wish you all the best i hope and pray that your application will be successfull.i am new in uk and facing big problems thats why collecting information to apply by myself and arrange all documents.please share if any correspondence made by homeoffice .ok and i also have a baby of one and half year so any additional documents other than birth certificate you attach or not?thanks for reply

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:08 am

aliikazim wrote:i think you provide enough documents for your application.but in my opinoin if you attached your husband employement documents ,payslips,bank statements it will show them that you have enough finances to live in uk and if he provide NI etc it will also good for you.anyway i wish you all the best i hope and pray that your application will be successfull.i am new in uk and facing big problems thats why collecting information to apply by myself and arrange all documents.please share if any correspondence made by homeoffice .ok and i also have a baby of one and half year so any additional documents other than birth certificate you attach or not?thanks for reply
Well I hope my hubby's situation is not important as he was consider illegal before we got married.His immigration status was a main reason for us being interviewed before the ceremony.I'm quite confident about proving my financial situation .I've been in UK since 2005.First as self sufficient-my previous partner and my daughter's father was a bread winner,and after our separation and divorce I was employed for almost 4 years. I've never claimed any public funds apart from Child Benefit so this fact and my bank statements should show clearly that I'm not a burden to the society I reckon.
Thank you for good wishes and same to you of course.I read about self employed route as the hardest one to obtain eea2 :-( we will see how it goes.
I included just birth certificate - actually 2 of them.My little girl - she is almost 8 now-she is British by birth.So I sent hers as additional documents a week after we submitted our applications.
Last edited by ninkas on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 am

aliikazim wrote:i think you provide enough documents for your application.but in my opinoin if you attached your husband employement documents ,payslips,bank statements it will show them that you have enough finances to live in uk and if he provide NI etc it will also good for you.anyway i wish you all the best i hope and pray that your application will be successfull.i am new in uk and facing big problems thats why collecting information to apply by myself and arrange all documents.please share if any correspondence made by homeoffice .ok and i also have a baby of one and half year so any additional documents other than birth certificate you attach or not?thanks for reply
Well I hope my hubby's situation is not important as he was consider illegal before we got married.His immigration status was a main reason for us being interviewed before the ceremony.I'm quite confident about proving my financial situation .I've been in UK since 2005.First as self sufficient-my previous partner and my daughter's father was a bread winner,and after our separation and divorce I was employed for almost 4 years. I've never claimed any public funds apart from Child Benefit so this fact and my bank statements should show clearly that I'm not a burden to the society I reckon.
Thank you for good wishes and same to you of course.I read about self employed route as the hardest one to obtain eea2 :-( we will see how it goes.
I included just birth certificate - actually 2 of them.My little girl - she is almost 8 now-she is British by birth.So I sent hers as additional documents a week after we submitted our applications.

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:46 am

well,there is no much response here so I hope it is the sight of lots of eea2 applications with good outcome.As people tend to write when they need help only :-) I keep my fingers crossed for all applicants :-) I will update my status as soon as I get some news( prefer the good one) :lol:

aliikazim
Newly Registered

Post by aliikazim » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:52 am

hi ninkas i am sorry to disturb you again.actually i am waiting for hmrc insurance payslip letter but we still not recieved it.they starting issue letters from 15 oct.so i want to ask you did you recieved hmrc letter to pay your class2 insurance?if yes then what should i do bcoz my time is running out.if i apply eea2 without pay insuarnce what will be affect of this on my application? and any news about your application?

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:46 pm

aliikazim wrote:hi ninkas i am sorry to disturb you again.actually i am waiting for hmrc insurance payslip letter but we still not recieved it.they starting issue letters from 15 oct.so i want to ask you did you recieved hmrc letter to pay your class2 insurance?if yes then what should i do bcoz my time is running out.if i apply eea2 without pay insuarnce what will be affect of this on my application? and any news about your application?
hi there ! you are not disturbing me at all :) And yes,actually I received the letter yesterday - requesting payment for the period 05.04.2013 till 05.10.2013.Payment is due not later than 31.01.2014.Straight away I set up direct debit for NIC.I think you can post your application without it and explain it in cover letter.Later on,when you receive the payslip,just post it as additional documents.No news so far about our applications :? I requested my passport back on Friday and surprisingly it arrived today.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:27 pm

aliikazim wrote:hi everyone plz give me some advise and check my dicuments list.i am going to apply for both eea 1 & 2 and dovuments i have arr
1.passports of both
2.marriage certifcate
3.my wife hmrc letter of issuing utr and selfassessment confirmation
4.accountant letter and wife profit and loss account
5.both bank statments
6.my payslips
actually i am confused ..i am waiting for my wife bills from hmrc to pay class 2 insurance but we still didint recievd.if i apply without paying her insurance and when i recieve letter from hmrc and pay insurance and later send reciept to homoffice.so it will be ok? can i apply without paying her insurnce or i must paid before apply?
second question my fp expired anf my passport have 5 month validity only so its ok or i must renew pasdport? sori for spelling mistake ...waiting for reply
Imshzd wrote:Don't be confuse.your documents are good and hopefully support your applications.

You are just require to prove that your wife is working in the Uk.

Accountants letter is good enough to prove this.

Best of luck.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:03 am

D4109125 wrote:
aliikazim wrote:hi everyone plz give me some advise and check my dicuments list.i am going to apply for both eea 1 & 2 and dovuments i have arr
1.passports of both
2.marriage certifcate
3.my wife hmrc letter of issuing utr and selfassessment confirmation
4.accountant letter and wife profit and loss account
5.both bank statments
6.my payslips
actually i am confused ..i am waiting for my wife bills from hmrc to pay class 2 insurance but we still didint recievd.if i apply without paying her insurance and when i recieve letter from hmrc and pay insurance and later send reciept to homoffice.so it will be ok? can i apply without paying her insurnce or i must paid before apply?
second question my fp expired anf my passport have 5 month validity only so its ok or i must renew pasdport? sori for spelling mistake ...waiting for reply
Imshzd wrote:Don't be confuse.your documents are good and hopefully support your applications.

You are just require to prove that your wife is working in the Uk.

Accountants letter is good enough to prove this.

Best of luck.
@aliikazim
I will advice you to calm down as you seem really disturbed about this application. I suppose reading more will help you as I have read a lot of your questions and also notice that all have been answered in different forums previously. I can also see that you created another thread instead of asking your questions on a thread where you can easily get help for example

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=6480

which explains why the moderator moved it here for you.
Renew passport if it will not take more than 2 weeks, use that time to wait for NI contributions slip to arrive and also note that the fact that FP is expired does not mean you can not live in UK, it simply means you may find it difficult to secure work or prove your residency.
The most important is EEA national's treaty rights. Wishing you the very best

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:40 pm

IT IS ALL DONE !
we received my husband's RC TODAY ! sooo happy ! good luck !

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Congratulations.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.