ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT RE APPLYING AFTER DENIAL OF FP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

montana
- thin ice -

Post by montana » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:33 pm

NOTE : Please read the question carefully and only advise me if you understand it properly.I don't mean to be rude but i have be thin iced because of someones arrogance.

Anyway,would anyone please care to share their opinion and experience regarding first tier tribunal hearing in London.I went for mine today,as the sponsor/representative for my brother's EU family permit application.The judge was nice and genuine (i think),the UKBA lawyer didn't even have my bandle ,the judge was the one to forward it to him to look at my docs as he confessed he didn't have any thing other case other than the application and refusal letter.
I submitted more evidence of dependency and explained everything to the judge and everyone in the room .
The judge in conclusion said,its not unusual for me to take abit of time in making a decision and it does not necessary mean its bad news.Will write to you in 4 weeks .Does it mean its a bad sign especially that the UKBA Lawyer remained in the hearing room and he went to speak to the judge when i was living!![/img]
CHARLIE MONTANA

montana
- thin ice -

EEA

Post by montana » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Thank you every one for the support and advice especially to Obie and EU .The judge has allowed the appeal for my dependent 28 year old brother to be issued with a family permit and a full refund for my money.
Would you please tell me how long it ill take before they decide to call us for a visa as for now its just the determination from the judge.Do you think the UKBA will now write to us.
Thanks again Obie and everyone for the support.
CHARLIE MONTANA

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: EEA

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:09 am

montana wrote:Thank you every one for the support and advice especially to Obie and EU .The judge has allowed the appeal for my dependent 28 year old brother to be issued with a family permit and a full refund for my money.
Would you please tell me how long it ill take before they decide to call us for a visa as for now its just the determination from the judge.Do you think the UKBA will now write to us.
It sometimes takes a while for UKBA to issue the visa.

Obie
Ireland

Re: EEA

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 am

montana wrote:Thank you every one for the support and advice especially to Obie and EU .The judge has allowed the appeal for my dependent 28 year old brother to be issued with a family permit and a full refund for my money.
Well if an appeal is allowed, UKBA has 5 days to lodged a counter appeal, if they don't then the permit will be issued. But congratulations on your success.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

montana
- thin ice -

EEA fp

Post by montana » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Thank you once more.Keep up the good work
CHARLIE MONTANA

montana
- thin ice -

EEA ALLOWED FOR FP

Post by montana » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:21 pm

The appeal was allowed,the Embassy based in a different country requested for brothers passport but they have not yet returned the passport and not even communicated on the issue of the visa being late ,its been 12 weeks since the appeal was allowed?Please advice!!
CHARLIE MONTANA

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: EEA ALLOWED FOR FP

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:58 pm

montana wrote:The appeal was allowed,the Embassy based in a different country requested for brothers passport but they have not yet returned the passport and not even communicated on the issue of the visa being late ,its been 12 weeks since the appeal was allowed?Please advice!!
Follow up. Wait a few days.