ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

driving conviction/wait time to apply for Bc

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dils4s
Newly Registered

driving conviction/wait time to apply for Bc

Post by dils4s » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:39 pm

hi my brother applied for british citizenship about a year ago and at the time when he applied for citizenship he had 1conviction in which he had 3 points on his licence speeding points.while his application was with the home office he had another conviction because some body was driving his car uninsured and was stopped by police he lied to police and was fined by the court and he was charged by the court pervitng court of justice and allowing somebody driving his car uninsured and he was fined 600 pounds plus 6 points on his license.now his application has been refused by home office because he didnt inform home office about these conviction.could you please tell me how long he has to wait to reapply.thanks

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: driving conviction/wait time to apply for Bc

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:58 pm

dils4s wrote:could you please tell me how long he has to wait to reapply.thanks
AN Booklet @ Page 16 wrote:A non-custodial offence or other out of court disposal that is recorded on a person’s criminal record. Application will normally be refused if the conviction occurred in the last 3 years.

A “non-custodial offence or other out of court disposal that is recorded on a person’s criminal record” (i.e. line 4) includes Fines, Cautions, Warnings and Reprimands, Community Sentences, Civil Orders, Hospital Orders & Restriction Orders and Potential Court Orders.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Re: driving conviction/wait time to apply for Bc

Post by Ayyubi72 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:00 pm

dils4s wrote:hi my brother applied for british citizenship about a year ago and at the time when he applied for citizenship he had 1conviction in which he had 3 points on his licence speeding points.while his application was with the home office he had another conviction because some body was driving his car uninsured and was stopped by police he lied to police and was fined by the court and he was charged by the court pervitng court of justice and allowing somebody driving his car uninsured and he was fined 600 pounds plus 6 points on his license.now his application has been refused by home office because he didnt inform home office about these conviction.could you please tell me how long he has to wait to reapply.thanks
Have they also written to him saying that they have barred him for 10 years due to using deception?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:30 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.