ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to Tier 2 got it!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seracan
Newly Registered

PSW to Tier 2 got it!

Post by seracan » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi all,

Today I have got my approval for Tier 2 General.

Let me know if you have any questions and I am happy to help!

Seracan :)

cheeryandhopeful
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 CoS application

Post by cheeryandhopeful » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi seracan
Congratulations on your visa! I am a newbie here and have been scouring the threads to see the processing time for a new Tier 2 licence application by an employer. We applied on 30th September and my HR received an email dated 18 October 2013 with confirmation that 'the account is being activated and the log in details are being posted to the office HQ.' I am assuming that these are the login details for accessing the SMS. Does this mean that the licence has been granted? Did you receive such an email?

Thanks.

nettitude
Newly Registered

Congratulations!!! Well Done

Post by nettitude » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Hello Seracan,

Great News!!!

Yes like me, many of us might need your help, advise or support.

Do let us know the timescales etc. and the procedure, documentation.

Does this mean anyone currently or will be studying for their masters in UK will be able to move to Tier 2 if sponsorship and eligibility met?

Many Thanks,
Nettitude

Chirag85

Hello

Post by Chirag85 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi,

I have booked an appointment for Tier 2 General Visa, please can you my reply on below queries

1] Do i have to use the same form as the one for post application. I am not filling up online. I am going to take a paper form with me

2] i have already paid the fee and on the form there is a section which ask to add details for payment method, what do i put there? or shall just leave it blank?

helloChap
Newly Registered

Re: Hello

Post by helloChap » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi,
You can fill the payment sheet with your payment mode like visa/Master card and also select premium free check box. Don't forget to take the print out of the payment sheet.
For me, during document collection they replaced this payment page in the form with the payment receipt print out.

[quote="Chirag85"]Hi,

I have booked an appointment for Tier 2 General Visa, please can you my reply on below queries

1] Do i have to use the same form as the one for post application. I am not filling up online. I am going to take a paper form with me

2] i have already paid the fee and on the form there is a section which ask to add details for payment method, what do i put there? or shall just leave it blank?[/quote]

Chirag85

Post by Chirag85 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 pm

ok, thanks

Chirag85

Post by Chirag85 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Hello mate,

One more question

My employer has certify maintenance funds on COS. So is it ok if i dont submit bank statement?

Thanks

helloChap
Newly Registered

Post by helloChap » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:09 am

If "Tick to confirm sponsor maintains funds for migrants" is mentioned as "Y" in your CoS then no need of bank statements.
Chirag85 wrote:Hello mate,

One more question

My employer has certify maintenance funds on COS. So is it ok if i dont submit bank statement?

Thanks

onlyyou_2323
Newly Registered

Maintainance Funds

Post by onlyyou_2323 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi,
Congratulations for your visa. I need a bit of Help.
I am currently on Tier 4 as a student and will be getting my COS in January but I have just put in the funds that is 900 punds in my account and then my visa is finishing on 20th January this will be 10 days before the 3 months time. So is it possible to show funds from my an Indian Account. Or The One thing that I dont know is the
Tick to confirm sponsor maintains funds for migrants" is mentioned as "Y" in your CoS
. Will this be applicable if I am switching from Tier 4 student.

Many Thanks REally Appreciate any Help