ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved in Belfast PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier2_cts

ILR approved in Belfast PEO

Post by tier2_cts » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi All,

I thank everyone on this forum helped me to successfully apply for ILR.I applied in Belfast PEO and got the approval in 30 mins from the biometric taken. overall it took less than 1.5 hrs for the whole process. I applied as tier 2 ICT worker.

Thanks.
Last edited by tier2_cts on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

closer25

Re: ILR approved in Belfast PEO with driving convictions

Post by closer25 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 pm

tier2_cts wrote:Hi All,

I thank everyone on this forum helped me to successfully apply for ILR.I applied in Belfast PEO and got the approval in 30 mins from the biometric taken. overall it took less than 1.5 hrs for the whole process. I applied as tier 2 ICT worker. Anyone with driving convictions like Driving without licence and insurance less than 2 years get the PNC. If it comes clean then worth giving a try. Attach the PNC with your application. no other documents related to your conviction is required.

Thanks.

congrats :)