ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR FOR MY WIFE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samfrmlondon

ILR FOR MY WIFE

Post by samfrmlondon » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:08 pm

to immigrationboards

please i need help regarding maintainence funds as i and my son is british citizen my wife is applying in nov-2013 for her ILR she is on my dependant visa for 2-years

my only concern is i am only working part time and earning less than £1000/month my wife working full time with £1500/month we just bought house 2-months ago and all savings gone there as a deposit and now dont have much balance to show on our bank statements does it will affect my wifes ILR

regards
sam.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:36 am

That will be fine, just state both incomes and supply 3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

samfrmlondon

Post by samfrmlondon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:15 am

many thanks

samfrmlondon

Post by samfrmlondon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:20 am

also how abt new english language requirement my wife has passed life in the uk and also we have UK NARIC CERTIFICATE where its says level of english is CEFR LEVEL C1 . and your master degree is comparable to british taught masters degree standard

regards
sam.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:55 am

That's also fine, in addition to the LIUK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

samfrmlondon

Post by samfrmlondon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:01 am

great many thnaks for your quick response

regards
sam.