ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anything changed with Solihull please- very urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

closer25

Has anything changed with Solihull please- very urgent

Post by closer25 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi everyone

am quite confused as I thought Solihull dealt with self employed (ilr)applications but I called the homeoffice today and the lady said she wasn't sure but will call me back, she called back and said apart from Croydon.....no other PEO deals with selfemployed application............ she wasn't confident with her answer hence me cross checking with you............any one with a recent experience for self employed in Solihull please ....( will be in Solihull for a meeting so thought I would take that chance and make my application) any help will be really really appreciated. thanks

ps: am sorry if someone has shared experience since 1/10/13 ....I just cant find much recent information

thanks

closer25

Post by closer25 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi all

Just called the home office again and got yet another reply......i have been told today that apart from Glasgow and Cardiff ....all other peos are ok with employed and/or self employed applications....

cos of the contradictions i received , i requested to speak to someone senior for confirmation who did confirm the above.....thought i would come back to let every one know just in case its required

thanks