ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Next week: Urgent query regarding section 7.11and 6.1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SK1651
Newly Registered

ILR Next week: Urgent query regarding section 7.11and 6.1

Post by SK1651 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:24 pm

I am applying for ILR under tier 1 General next week. I have been in the UK since september 2003 on various student visas and then on tier 1 from 8 November 2008.

I need urgent help from one of the senior members on the following -

1. Section 6.1 - My understanding is this section will have the time spent here from 8/11/08 to the date of application. Which means 4 years 11 months and 25 days. Is this okay?
2. Section 6.3 - I have not been out of the country for no more than 73 days in 5 years. These 73 days are no more than 20 days outside in the UK. They were purely holidays visiting family. Therefore do I still need to provide an evidence? I have only a few air tickets receipts for this? What should I do?
3. Section 7.11 - The most important one! What should I fill in here? Should I fill 10 years and 2 months or Again 4 years and 11 months? Is this question repeating what they have asked in section 6.1? Please suggest an answer.

Thanks in advance.

hittu786
Newly Registered

Post by hittu786 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:40 pm

I have had same queries, anyone who can answer these questions please :)

wrkpmtilr
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Next week: Urgent query regarding section 7.11and 6.

Post by wrkpmtilr » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:11 am

SK1651 wrote:I am applying for ILR under tier 1 General next week. I have been in the UK since september 2003 on various student visas and then on tier 1 from 8 November 2008.

I need urgent help from one of the senior members on the following -

1. Section 6.1 - My understanding is this section will have the time spent here from 8/11/08 to the date of application. Which means 4 years 11 months and 25 days. Is this okay?
2. Section 6.3 - I have not been out of the country for no more than 73 days in 5 years. These 73 days are no more than 20 days outside in the UK. They were purely holidays visiting family. Therefore do I still need to provide an evidence? I have only a few air tickets receipts for this? What should I do?
3. Section 7.11 - The most important one! What should I fill in here? Should I fill 10 years and 2 months or Again 4 years and 11 months? Is this question repeating what they have asked in section 6.1? Please suggest an answer.

Thanks in advance.
This is my understanding personally,
1) section 6 is for the times during Tier 1.

2) 6.3, first point says - letter(s) from employer(s)....including periods of paid annual leave - hence as it states I believe a letter signed by employer with a list of dates in a table saying for 'paid annual leave' should be sufficient (even though its total 73 days)

3) Since section 7 deals with personal history, my interpretation is that you need to say the total time you have been in the UK (i've been on student + now on WP)