ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Oh wow
That's amazing, shows the Bhc make mistakes and if u challenge it they do respond,
In Sha Allah In Sha Allah they respond to mine too

When did u send your letter explaining ur situation after application was put on hold, how long did it take them to reconsider the application and give you an answer?

khan09
Newly Registered

Post by khan09 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm

the UKBA websites processing time page shows 7% cases processed in 40days and 30% 60days - is there anyone who got their visa within these timeframe?

mustang390

Post by mustang390 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 pm

khan09 wrote:the UKBA websites processing time page shows 7% cases processed in 40days and 30% 60days - is there anyone who got their visa within these timeframe?
Its all BAKWAS tbh, no one got their Visa in 40 or 60 days ever.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Britzy26 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sumera90 wrote:I wish all of u get your visas soon..I am amazed to see tht javeria n sameenakhtar r still waiting for an answer... Stay strong.. My prayers r with all of u guys...
Thanks dear, it's now a very long waiting time,124 working days have been passed so I think I have to withdrawn my application because ALLAH knows that how much time they will take to made the decision. It is just a wastage of time.
Withdrawing your application will not help you,

Even if u reapply it could take another 6 months, you have been patient for so long just a little bit more.

Guys if ur applications are on hold Think about leaving the application on hold and getting ur partner over on a visit visa.. Thats what I'm thinking now. U can request to have ur passport back whilst application remains on hold. This is the only way to be together whilst the government wastes our time

Not a good idea as a visitor visa will almost certainly be refused if they know you have already applied for spouse visa. If you get refused for visitors visa, it will have serious implication on your new spouse visa or at appeal process.Dont risk it

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:55 am

Britzy26 wrote:Anyone know whether mrs N got the visa or not ?
I am still waiting.. Sent my statements that they allegedly didn't have and they received them on the 1st October.. However nothing since

I have emailed several times and out of the umpteen emails I've sent I have received one email reply stating 'thanks for your query, your case is under process'

This is becoming a joke!

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 am

Oh....
That's a shame
I thought you could :(

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:16 am

k451m786 wrote: Only thing I can say I have learnt apart from all the emotional side is that when we are applying especially in PAK that if you salary is not @ around £20,000 through a proper employer with 6 months wage slips don't apply I know they have all these categories that you can combine to make up the financial amount but the bhc staff dont understand it so they are reject it so just think it through!
Your situation is more common than people think. They are in many ways a group of intellectually incompetant ECOs. Most refuse because they are either not prepared to sift through the application fully or they have to meet some target of x number of rejects a week. Who knows, without being there to see we won't be sure.

I would still advise everyone to apply if they meet the criteria for a VISA, even if it does go to court, it's 12-15 months max till the point you get the VISA.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:15 am

We received the letter yesterday and now finally I came to know that my application is on on hold because ECO is not satisfied with our income, they said that we can challenge if we feel we are right and can send supporting documents again secondly if we need passport we can take it back till the application decide.

now I will contact my solicitor to e-mail the home office regarding all this bakwas because we meet the minimum income threshold requirement then how they can put our application on hold,They people need to train their ECO's instead of putting our applications on hold.

please advise me guys, what should I do?
Application submitted from Lahore:23/04/2013
Application forwarded to Isd OC:23/04/2013
Under process at BHC :07/05/2013
Application hold on :08/10/2013
Supporting Documents submit 0n:04/11/2013
RFC: 10/12/2013
Outcome:Will be positive INSHALLAH

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 am

Javeria wrote:We received the letter yesterday and now finally I came to know that my application is on on hold because ECO is not satisfied with our income, they said that we can challenge if we feel we are right and can send supporting documents again secondly if we need passport we can take it back till the application decide.

now I will contact my solicitor to e-mail the home office regarding all this bakwas because we meet the minimum income threshold requirement then how they can put our application on hold,They people need to train their ECO's instead of putting our applications on hold.

Ahh, do you think mine is on hold and the rest of the april applicants, God im worried!!

stars

Post by stars » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:42 am

Hi guys i just file complain via email to garry,s lahore and BHC islamabad within one minute i got auto reply from BHC islamabad look what it says

Thank you for emailing the Visa Section of the British High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan. Please allow 20 working days for us to respond. There is no need to send your email again in this period.

For a status update on a current visa application please contact the UK Border Agency’s partner, Gerry’s Pakistan, by visiting their website www.ukvacpk.com or by phoning 0900 10411 from a landline or 8865 from a mobile. These calls are charged at a premium rate of 10 Rupees per minute. If you are calling from the United Kingdom, please call 0871 7043005.

Our global customer service standard for visit, work and study applications is to make decisions on most applications within 15 working days.

• Our current processing times for visit applications is 15 working
days.

lols no need to bother them for 20 working days what the f**** is that

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:47 am

Javeria wrote:We received the letter yesterday and now finally I came to know that my application is on on hold because ECO is not satisfied with our income, they said that we can challenge if we feel we are right and can send supporting documents again secondly if we need passport we can take it back till the application decide.

Go through all the papers you submitted and see if you spot a mistake or even a confusion. If there is something that could cause confusion to the ECO then write a detailed letter clearing that.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Honestly if I was in your shoes I would get my Lawyer involved and make sure I not only threaten the BHC for how much headache they have caused but sue them as well. They send you a letter exactly when 6 months are up to say your application doesn't meet the requirement, where the sleeping before then? WHAT A BUNCH OFF MORONS.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Britzy26 wrote:RZ girl when did u submit your additional docs, have they revived them yet or have u had any response?
My husband submitted the documents on 17th oct bhc sent a confirmation email that they hv got the documents we sent the documents through email n dhl. Hope to hear soon. Plz pray for me.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:15 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
Britzy26 wrote:RZ girl when did u submit your additional docs, have they revived them yet or have u had any response?
My husband submitted the documents on 17th oct bhc sent a confirmation email that they hv got the documents we sent the documents through email n dhl. Hope to hear soon. Plz pray for me.
I've seen people getting the visa in 2,3 days after resubmitting the documents its been a week now i haven't heard anything am worried :-( :(

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:17 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
Which formate did you send in email. i.e pictures, words ,excel etc?
thanks

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
I've seen people getting the visa in 2,3 days after resubmitting the documents its been a week now i haven't heard anything am worried :-( :(
Sallam
Has anyone got 100% working fax number for BHC. Only if its working because I am sending about 200 pages via fax and don't wanna end up paying couple hinder quid and find out they did not go through.
Quick help is appreciated.
Thank You

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:38 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
Which formate did you send in email. i.e pictures, words ,excel etc?
thanks
Pdf format

HELLO786
Member of Standing

ON HOLD

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi just to let everyone on hold to know that it is true that the Appeal hearing date regarding MINIMUM SPOUSE INCOME THRESHOLD is going to be on the 4th March 2014....

This is confirmed because i managed to get in touch with the senior case manager in the Court of Appeal dealing with the case who has told me this information.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email dated 24 October 2013 the contents of which have been noted.

I write to inform you that the MM & ORS v SSHD has been listed for hearing floating 3 / 4 March 2013 with Court’s reference numbers C4/2013/2084, 2085 & 2086 respectively.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Samuel Ezeoke

Case Manager C1 & C4 (Even numbers) & T

Civil Appeals Office

Room E311

Royal Courts of Justice"

Cant believe its so far away... I think I'm going to just make fresh application now with new 6 month wage slips.. Because even after the appeal we do not know for sure what the outcome will be. And even if the outcome is positive the implementation of the new law will take easily another couple of months ontop meaning more wait.

Whats everyone else's view on this?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:39 pm

They will have explained in the letter the reason for putting you on hold... What did it say in yours specifically?
Applied online 15/9/15

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:36 am

HELLO786 wrote:

They will have explained in the letter the reason for putting you on hold... What did it say in yours specifically?
Sallam:
Sorry to be pain but just wondering which email you send additional documents to?
Quick response is greatly appreciated.
Thank You

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:02 pm

I have sent emails to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk with my latest payslips and extra evidence. They reply back with confirmation that the files have been forwarded to the team dealing with the application.

Make sure u provide all the reference for the application including passport number etc.

Good luck!

hi786
Newly Registered

visa

Post by hi786 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:59 pm

ALLAH ALLAH KA THOUSANDS TIME SHUKAR GOT VISA TODAY

Applied: 6 June 2013
Case on hold 26 the September
Send the additional documents on 4 October
Got RFC today and visa granted

And INSHALLAH aLL OF U GET UR VISAS SOON

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: visa

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:05 pm

hi786 wrote:ALLAH ALLAH KA THOUSANDS TIME SHUKAR GOT VISA TODAY

Congrats
Wht documents did u send
Applied online 15/9/15

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Congratulations!

My wife also applied on 6th June but still no response from BHC, please do dua for us!

stars

Post by stars » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:30 pm

TangoMike wrote:

Congratulations!

My wife also applied on 6th June but still no response from BHC, please do dua for us!
Sallam
Has anyone got 100% working fax number for BHC islamabad ols