ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

majojo

Post by majojo » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:59 am

olapoint101 wrote:Hi Guys..
How are you all,congrat to those who have received there visas I thank God for you all and sorry for those who got refused that does not means you are a failure,I believe God will show you the way and guide you all until you get your wish and good luck to we still waiting.may almighty God deliver us from ukba.Amen

This is my story..

I have been waiting almost 13month now for the decision of my application,I have been living in uk since 1999 on visiting visa and overstayed till now..in 2008 i was arrested by police for assault was told to come court for the case in the same 2008 but i was scared to go court,so i jump the bail.in 2011 was arrested again and was keep in prison for 21 days for the 2008 case and i won the case and was not charge for the 2011 arrest because they are looking for someone else but during the 2011 arrest was interview by immigration officers and served removal notice section 4 or something because i have no prove of how i enter the uk which is true because i have no passport and during my 21 days in prison one of immigration staff came visit me and asking me to sign travel document but i did not sign anything...

My applicationis fresh and base on parent of a child in my child she's 16 months old now and my partner both British and we are expecting another baby early next year but ukba did not know about the new coming baby..my problem is,i have been with partner since 2010 but we not living together until 2011 and we only prove a year and 7 months of living together when i submit my application,so im scared of getting refuse because i don't have money to go court.

Guys sorry for long story..I just can't stop thinking about it every second my mind not settle..please guys did I have chance of success.

You can imagine how scared I am..I have not call HO for once..Too scared lol

Thanks for reading my story.

Do u have any proof why undont live together. Me n mine r not living cos we both work in dif cities but I did provide hotel bills receipts travel tickets m all. Am sure I can get something

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:43 pm

majojo wrote:
How are you all,congrat to those who have received there visas I thank God for you all and sorry for those who got refused that does not means you are a failure,I believe God will show you the way and guide you all until you get your wish and good luck to we still waiting.may almighty God deliver us from ukba.Amen

This is my story..

I have been waiting almost 13month now for the decision of my application,I have been living in uk since 1999 on visiting visa and overstayed till now..in 2008 i was arrested by police for assault was told to come court for the case in the same 2008 but i was scared to go court,so i jump the bail.in 2011 was arrested again and was keep in prison for 21 days for the 2008 case and i won the case and was not charge for the 2011 arrest because they are looking for someone else but during the 2011 arrest was interview by immigration officers and served removal notice section 4 or something because i have no prove of how i enter the uk which is true because i have no passport and during my 21 days in prison one of immigration staff came visit me and asking me to sign travel document but i did not sign anything...

My applicationis fresh and base on parent of a child in my child she's 16 months old now and my partner both British and we are expecting another baby early next year but ukba did not know about the new coming baby..my problem is,i have been with partner since 2010 but we not living together until 2011 and we only prove a year and 7 months of living together when i submit my application,so im scared of getting refuse because i don't have money to go court.

Guys sorry for long story..I just can't stop thinking about it every second my mind not settle..please guys did I have chance of success.

Do u have any proof why undont live together. Me n mine r not living cos we both work in dif cities but I did provide hotel bills receipts travel tickets m all. Am sure I can get something

Majojo!i think your case different to mine..you are working means you got visa when you apply and only prove it with card and some receipt of what we bought for each other,because I was living in share and I don't my name on any bill and my partner lives in parent house but she always stay at mine and no other prove apart from phone calls and cards.

Do you think I have chance of success.

What is your story Majojo pls.

Fayvritt

Post by Fayvritt » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:48 pm

This is my story..

1yr 7months is enough to satisfy them, they are more interested in recent documents (proof of address) than very old ones, but it's good you've sent all of them. They're not very strict on it with overstayers. I couldn't get docs that cover the whole years I've been with my partner but I got granted. Don't worry too much, you will be granted!

majojo

Post by majojo » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm

olapoint101 wrote:
majojo wrote:

This is my story..

Majojo!i think your case different to mine..you are working means you got visa when you apply and only prove it with card and some receipt of what we bought for each other,because I was living in share and I don't my name on any bill and my partner lives in parent house but she always stay at mine and no other prove apart from phone calls and cards.

My dear one I was also living at my fiends house when in applied he just wrote a letter and added his passport that I stay there I had no bill inu name only thing I had was joint account with my partner that came to my friends adress but my partner lived in her parents house. So each time I go visit her I keep my train tickets and hotel bills . Apart from that that's it. If you can let your old house mates write a letter saying you lived there with them and your partner came to visit you. And also if you have a good solicitor you can go see them try green field solicitors in London Edmonton green . I rember they give telephone advice . You can find them online . And regards to visa well I was in student visa which I applied before it expired but I can work full time since I finish my course and applied before it expired as I called te ukba employers number my self even tho my old employer sacked me but by Gods grace I got another job.y dear God will do it for you he has done it for a lot of people let joust time come. I even called today n I was told that my
Application is still waiting for consideration but I know at the long run god will make a way

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:26 pm

majojo wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
majojo wrote:

This is my story..

My dear one I was also living at my fiends house when in applied he just wrote a letter and added his passport that I stay there I had no bill inu name only thing I had was joint account with my partner that came to my friends adress but my partner lived in her parents house. So each time I go visit her I keep my train tickets and hotel bills . Apart from that that's it. If you can let your old house mates write a letter saying you lived there with them and your partner came to visit you. And also if you have a good solicitor you can go see them try green field solicitors in London Edmonton green . I rember they give telephone advice . You can find them online . And regards to visa well I was in student visa which I applied before it expired but I can work full time since I finish my course and applied before it expired as I called te ukba employers number my self even tho my old employer sacked me but by Gods grace I got another job.y dear God will do it for you he has done it for a lot of people let joust time come. I even called today n I was told that my
Application is still waiting for consideration but I know at the long run god will make a way
If you decide to go by Greenfield Solicitors, ask for Raheela Hussain.

All the best!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:20 pm

This is my story..

Hi Pls its good news they havnt decided on your case yet. I suggest you send them extra documents of the gap of 5months. Any other documents that you think would help Ur case send those through to them. All the best
Godgives

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi everyone

WOWWWW quiet week so far no responses from the HO.. Hopefully it picks up tomorrow and finishes on a high.

InshaAllah
Newly Registered

Post by InshaAllah » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi everyone, can someone shed a light on they JR procedure my solicitor said the file goes on pre action protocole then the judge will decide if the application is worth the high court or not ?
Thanks a million guys waiting for your spot on replies .

God's Authority

appeal

Post by God's Authority » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi everyone, hope we all had a nice day?

If you don't mind my question please, the lawyer I got told me today that he has lodged the appeal and that to come get the confirmation documents tomorrow. Please can you let me know if there is a way to track the appeal please? I just need to be sure the appeal has been lodged, am not being a doubtful person but just want to be extra careful and wise.

Thanks in advance

hatsuku

Re: appeal

Post by hatsuku » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:40 pm

God's Authority wrote:Hi everyone, hope we all had a nice day?

If you don't mind my question please, the lawyer I got told me today that he has lodged the appeal and that to come get the confirmation documents tomorrow. Please can you let me know if there is a way to track the appeal please? I just need to be sure the appeal has been lodged, am not being a doubtful person but just want to be extra careful and wise.

Thanks in advance
Hello dear,

How are you?

there must be a reference/registration number that is generated after lodging the appeal. it is that number that you need to be able to track the process of the appeal.

so ask your solicitor for that number/reference.

xx

hatsuku

Post by hatsuku » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:41 pm

InshaAllah wrote:Hi everyone, can someone shed a light on they JR procedure my solicitor said the file goes on pre action protocole then the judge will decide if the application is worth the high court or not ?
Thanks a million guys waiting for your spot on replies .
i cant help, but i hope the rest of the group in the forum will be able to assist you, inshaAllah :)

naba

Post by naba » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks in advance
Hi dear I have the same concern. the solicitor applied for the permission of appeal. I asked for the confirmation letter but have been told there wouldn't be such a confirmation letter from the tribunal office! do anybody gone through the process? Please let me know what actually happen in the process. Thank you so much.

naba

Post by naba » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi beautiful people, help me... the solicitor applied for the permission of appeal. I asked for the confirmation letter but have been told there wouldn't be such a confirmation letter from the tribunal office! Have also been wait 6 weeks for the result. do anybody gone through the process? Please let me know what actually happens in the process. Thank you so much.

naba

Post by naba » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:53 pm

hatchsead wrote:
naba wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
madhu678 wrote:And also if my solicitor have applied in june, by now shouldn't I get the hearing date by now. when asked, he said that the appeal traffic is heavy and it is taking lot of time to allocate dates. Can he pay for my appeal from his bank account. I am also waiting for my docs while typing this post as my lawyer said that he will mail my docs. Thanks in advance

Hello my friend, i will suggest you use the SAR to request an update on your application.
You can use the template below as a letter that will go along with the HO SAR form.

Your Address

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

Date: xx:xx:xxxx

Dear Sir/Madam

Dear hatchsead, Just to let you know my solicitor applied for the permission of appeal as I was not given the right. Can you please tel me how long it will take to get the result?
To be honest, i can not say how long it will take. I will assume it shouldn't take more than 6 weeks but please, don't take my word for it!
I haven't gone through that process myself but from what i can gather from peoples experience on this forum, i will go by that time scale.
Perhaps, someone else may be able to help.
It is well!
Thank you dear. Yeah I have been told to wait 6 weeks. I asked for the acknowledgement letter but was told there is no such as letter. bit confused. Any idea?

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 pm

hatsuku wrote:

Thanks in advance
Hello dear,

How are you?

there must be a reference/registration number that is generated after lodging the appeal. it is that number that you need to be able to track the process of the appeal.

xx
Thank you darling for your kind response, am ok and I hope you are too.

He told me he will send it via next day delivery or fax so I will surely ask him when I see him tomorrow.God bless you hon and all of God's favour for tomorrow xx

Naba dear, please don't fret too much have you seen hatsuku's response? I quoted it just in case so see above. It might apply slightly differently as you are still waiting for the request to be granted an appeal but am sure once you are allowed to appeal then you can also follow up using the advice dear hatsuku has given. Take care dear and God bless you.

naba

Post by naba » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:29 pm

God's Authority wrote:
hatsuku wrote:

Thanks in advance
Hello dear,

How are you?

xx
Thank you darling for your kind response, am ok and I hope you are too.

He told me he will send it via next day delivery or fax so I will surely ask him when I see him tomorrow.God bless you hon and all of God's favour for tomorrow xx

Naba dear, please don't fret too much have you seen hatsuku's response? I quoted it just in case so see above. It might apply slightly differently as you are still waiting for the request to be granted an appeal but am sure once you are allowed to appeal then you can also follow up using the advice dear hatsuku has given. Take care dear and God bless you.
Thank you hun. God bless you as well.

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:53 am

Fayvritt wrote:

This is my story..

1yr 7months is enough to satisfy them, they are more interested in recent documents (proof of address) than very old ones, but it's good you've sent all of them. They're not very strict on it with overstayers. I couldn't get docs that cover the whole years I've been with my partner but I got granted. Don't worry too much, you will be granted!
Thanks for your response..can you please tell me how long you been with your partner and how many years can you provide when you apply and did you send additional document before your decision is made!

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:17 am

majojo wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
majojo wrote:

This is my story..

Thanks for your response..your case is totally different from mine,because you still have visa before you apply but mine I have been in this country nearly 15years now illegally and no proof ..that's my problem really and I don't have money for court.

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:24 am

hatchsead wrote:
majojo wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
majojo wrote:

If you decide to go by Greenfield Solicitors, ask for Raheela Hussain.

All the best!
Thanks for your response..I have solicitors at the moment till HO decision.

majojo

Post by majojo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:59 am

olapoint101 wrote:
majojo wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
majojo wrote:

Thanks for your response..your case is totally different from mine,because you still have visa before you apply but mine I have been in this country nearly 15years now illegally and no proof ..that's my problem really and I don't have money for court.
I understand where you are coming from buty der trust me believe inn God. If I tell how things went for me you won't believe believe God will do it nothing is impossible. Just pray do your part speak to the solicitors and in the end you will look up smile and say God I know that was you . Stay strong and have faith God is there . Isiah 45:2 healed all crooked places straight

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:29 am

Good morning - thought I would share this interesting piece by Dexter Dias QC

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2013/10/ ... more-10382

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:50 am

Believe2013 wrote:Good morning - thought I would share this interesting piece by Dexter Dias QC

Interesting article
Your expectation will manifest very soon

hatsuku

Post by hatsuku » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 am

Believe2013 wrote:Good morning - thought I would share this interesting piece by Dexter Dias QC

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2013/10/ ... cute-form-

of-social-blindness/#more-10382
A crucial part of this process is the ‘hostile environment’ that Theresa May is determined to create for anyone having the temerity step on our shores without a piece of stamped paper. However, her contrived siege mentality, her tiresome little islander lovely, amounts to a denial of human history.

so true!!
a very interesting article.
thanks for sharing

elastep

Post by elastep » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:17 am

Congrats to everyone who has been granted their stay and to all those waiting for news on their application, appeal, JR or reconsideration I pray that God touches the heart of those handling thier cases and may the
out come be favourable on them in Jesus Name. Amen
To those that have been refused take heart and fight your case for you have the right for a better life for you and your family.

Happy Thursday to everyone! May we see or hear of good new on this forum this week:lol:

@Believe2013 a very good article and thank you very much for you always post important links to read for us. Stay blessed :lol:
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

progeny5kay

Haaayyyy!!!!

Post by progeny5kay » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi everyone I just woke up this morning as usual hoping to spend my day lounging as I always do without status, I heard this loud bang bang on my door and I was thinking who could this be is it home office coming to disturb my peace or what my woman went to open the door while I was behind her to see who it was there was this tall man with an OPP style of dressing wearing his baseball cap backward my woman took the letter off him and I snapped it up, saw my name on it press the envelope there was something like a bank card I tore it open there was a bio-metric card . I HAVE BEEN GRANTED 2.5 THANKS TO EVERYONE THIS FORUM YOU ALL HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC

my timeline again
applied on:05/09/2013
Bio metric Received on: 13/09/2013 dated 11/09/2013
Bio metric Done:13/09/2013
acknowledgement received on:12/09/2013 was dated 09/09/2013
requested more documents: received 29/09/2013 dated 24/09/2013 stated it should be received by 10/10/2013
more documents: sent 08/10/2013
bio-metric card leave to remain received:24/10/2013 was issued on 22/10/2013[/b] :D :D :D :D
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!