ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is passport or Birth certi copy required for out country app

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Random
Newly Registered

Is passport or Birth certi copy required for out country app

Post by Random » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:42 am

I have a query:
I am an applicant from India and would like to know that is it required to provide passport copy or birth certificate copy while applying from India?

Thanks

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:21 pm

if you applying for the under 28 HSMP you will need to submit something to show that you are under 28. if not there i dont think there is need to submit birth certificate or passport copy. but whatever you do, dont submit you actual passport cause it will be as long as six months b4 you see it again

madankumars
Newly Registered

Post by madankumars » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:11 pm

indian passport holders - please take the time to read the last page of your passport. your passport does NOT belong to you. It is the property of the indian government and must not be sent outside of any country by post. it can only accompany the holder. so please dont send your passport to HO. if possible send your birth certificate.

cheers

Random
Newly Registered

Post by Random » Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:57 pm

Thanks guys,
i am over 28 and am not thinking of sending originals... was just wondering is a copy of birth certificate or passport is required along with the application...

Thanks again