ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PPS address change

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

PPS address change

Post by masterboy123 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 pm

How do we change address assoicated with PPS number? Is there any email to inform welfare office?

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 am

You mean change the address you gave to the PPS office? I don't think you can or need to do this. Just make sure to change your address with GNIB, revenue, and any other government entity that got your PPS number and address.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:37 am

Yes, I meant to say the address that we gave to PPS office. We got our PPS numbers now and going to move to our own apartment next week.

The AIB bank wrote the address which is on our PPS letters, to send statements but this is going to change next week. Can we call the AIB bank to change the address?
Kinto wrote:You mean change the address you gave to the PPS office? I don't think you can or need to do this. Just make sure to change your address with GNIB, revenue, and any other government entity that got your PPS number and address.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:33 am

Once you got your PPS number you don't have to change it in the PPS or social welfare office unless you are claiming social welfare money. If you are in employment and not cliaming doul than you need to contact Revenue office for the change of address.

Also drop into any AIB branch and they will give you a form to fillout for the change of address.

Good Luck

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks everyone.

Everything is good now.
I opened AIB bank account without any problem, and I can change the address via "phone banking".
CalvinKlien wrote:Once you got your PPS number you don't have to change it in the PPS or social welfare office unless you are claiming social welfare money. If you are in employment and not cliaming doul than you need to contact Revenue office for the change of address.

Also drop into any AIB branch and they will give you a form to fillout for the change of address.

Good Luck

meleryan

Post by meleryan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Yes you can but you will need a CARD Reader from AIB, it is free of charge and you can order via phone banking :)

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Yes, that's correct.
And incase you your card reader is lost/broken, you can get a replacement for € 5.5/- :)
meleryan wrote:Yes you can but you will need a CARD Reader from AIB, it is free of charge and you can order via phone banking :)

Brigid from Ireland
Member of Standing

Post by Brigid from Ireland » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:54 pm

If you want to change your address with the pps office, their e-mail is

info AT welfare DOT ie

You can send any query to them using that address.
BL