ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW refused and now switching to Student

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

madees_83
Newly Registered

PSW refused and now switching to Student

Post by madees_83 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:05 am

Hello Gurus and fellow members

I have submitted my PSW application on 4th April and got refused due to late submission of degree. Now my PSW case hearing at upper tribunal is due on 26th Nov. 2013. I would like to ask your expert opinion regarding PSW current situation as I am planning to switch my visa to TIER 4 (Student). I am confused in these situation and I have no idea what to do.

i) do I need to stay with PSW appeal?
ii) withdraw my case and launch student visa application?

Now, my only intentions are to get visa for one year as I have got some issues back home and I would like to visit my parents asap.

I am requesting all of you to advise me any possible way to resolve this issue. You can send me email @ madees_83@hotmail.com.

Thanks & Regards
Adnan

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: PSW refused and now switching to Student

Post by bruteforce » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:16 pm

madees_83 wrote:
I have submitted my PSW application on 4th April and got refused due to late submission of degree.
Which 4th April are you talking about? 2012 or 2013??

madees_83
Newly Registered

Re: PSW refused and now switching to Student

Post by madees_83 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:37 pm

bruteforce wrote:
madees_83 wrote:
I have submitted my PSW application on 4th April and got refused due to late submission of degree.
Which 4th April are you talking about? 2012 or 2013??

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 pm

FYI, the PSW was closed to applicants from 6th of April 2012. I don't know how you applied but the refusal is absolutely justified and you should not expect anything from the courts. You can however, either withdraw your appeal at anytime or wait for the decision. The good news is that you should be able to reapply within 28 days after withdrawing your appeal or getting refusal from the court.

SIMPLE