ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT...! Main Applicant Form

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usmanfarrukh

URGENT...! Main Applicant Form

Post by usmanfarrukh » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:14 am

Main Application page 23 , question G4 ask . IS THE MONEY AVAILABLE TO YOUR BUSINESS RATHER THAN TO YOU BY NAME? YES OR NO? Money is in my Personal account in UK. Please tell me guys. Thanks

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:24 am

The answer is no as the money is in your personal account and not your business account.

smartmind101

doubt...

Post by smartmind101 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:56 pm

I strongly doubt this answer. because the exact question is - Is the money available to your business rather then to you and the 2 options are NOT yes or no...but they are:

1) YES - you must provide a companies house document showing address of registered office in the UK along with your name. Also, you must be the director of the business at the time when money was made available.

2) NO

Now, looking at both the options, YES is what makes more sense....what say ??? ;-))

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:57 pm

the answer is NO as he is starting up a new business and money held in his account.

answer will be yes if he wud have been investing into an existing business

smartmind101

not convinced...

Post by smartmind101 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:15 pm

not convinced with your reply Darvesh. The question and the options are far from EXISTING and NEW business. It seems to me that the Home Office have done a mistake here by putting this question in a wrong format. The question should have been the other way round: IS THE MONEY AVAILABLE TO YOU RATHER THEN YOUR BUSINESS.?

Now , if you go through both the given options, it makes more sense to ask for Companies House Report with the YES !!