ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO SET M GRATED ON 22/10/13 SHEFFIELD

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shak80

PEO SET M GRATED ON 22/10/13 SHEFFIELD

Post by shak80 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:17 am

Hi all
My appointment was at 9:50 due to road works on motor way I reached at 10:15 so after security check report to reception she give me token,
After 15 minutes a lady called my token number, she was holding a green colour form and she start writing my basic details on that form i.e name date and address …
She asked for supporting documents and passports I gave her my, my wife and daughter passports. My supporting documents were in folder. This cannot be passed through her window counter. So she replied you can submit your supporting documents at bio metric counter when we called you.
They called me for bio metric counter at 11:45 and I submitted my file to her.
After 12:45 a lady called my number and replied Congrats we have granted you ILR.
No questions were asked

Thanks
Regards /. Shak :D

closer25

Re: PEO SET M GRATED ON 22/10/13 SHEFFIELD

Post by closer25 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:17 pm

shak80 wrote:Hi all
My appointment was at 9:50 due to road works on motor way I reached at 10:15 so after security check report to reception she give me token,
After 15 minutes a lady called my token number, she was holding a green colour form and she start writing my basic details on that form i.e name date and address …
She asked for supporting documents and passports I gave her my, my wife and daughter passports. My supporting documents were in folder. This cannot be passed through her window counter. So she replied you can submit your supporting documents at bio metric counter when we called you.
They called me for bio metric counter at 11:45 and I submitted my file to her.
After 12:45 a lady called my number and replied Congrats we have granted you ILR.

Congrats
No questions were asked

Thanks
Regards /. Shak :D