ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Would like to sponsor my bro to switch from T4 to T2 Gen ?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mmc

Would like to sponsor my bro to switch from T4 to T2 Gen ?

Post by mmc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Hello experts,
I have my own limited company (IT services) with annual turnover is around 100k+. I would like to sponsor my brother, who has completed Master's degree in Accounting/Finance. Currently he is on Tier 4 Gen (Student visa). Can you help me as what are the procedure to get sponsor certificate and annual salary threshold ? My company is home based, ie I go to the client site.

your help will be appreciated.

Regds
MMC
MMC

onlyyou_2323
Newly Registered

Guidance Document

Post by onlyyou_2323 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:44 am

Hi MMC,
I just compiled a small document for my employer so that they can sponsor me. As currently I am on Tier 4 visa and My Employer needs to get a Sponsor Licence. Actually I am new to this forum and don't know how to send a document. Sent me an pm with your email and I will send it over. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Maharshi

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Would like to sponsor my bro to switch from T4 to T2 Gen

Post by Wanderer » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:18 pm

mmc wrote:Hello experts,
I have my own limited company (IT services) with annual turnover is around 100k+. I would like to sponsor my brother, who has completed Master's degree in Accounting/Finance. Currently he is on Tier 4 Gen (Student visa). Can you help me as what are the procedure to get sponsor certificate and annual salary threshold ? My company is home based, ie I go to the client site.

your help will be appreciated.

Regds
MMC
What about the resident labour tests?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....