ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If the previous company is closed what proofs are needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ND
Member of Standing

If the previous company is closed what proofs are needed

Post by ND » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:16 pm

For work experience i if a persons has worked in a company for 2 years and moved to another company.And if the previous company is closed after few months.

How can we give contact numbers of that company? Ofcouse we will have the experience letter but how can we provide the contact numberts

I this case what proofs should we provide to HO?

Joseph
Member of Standing

Post by Joseph » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:04 am

ND

You should explain in your cover letter that the company has closed and provide extra evidence about having worked for that company. This should include:
Payslips
P60s
P45
Tax returns
Your bank statements showing deposit of your salary
Termination letter

In addition, if you can provide the current contact information fo the person who wrote your reference letter, that would be fine.

Joseph

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:08 am

Thanks Joseph.I got a experience letter and ICICI Bank Statements.I dont have any payslips,P60s,P45.I think i can give the contact number of my X-ProjectManager.

Will that be enough

Joseph
Member of Standing

Post by Joseph » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:41 am

ND

I'm wondering why you don't have payslips, P60s, or P45. It is a Work Permit requirement that Income Tax and NI be witheld on a PAYE basis. This could be a major issue.

Joseph

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:44 am

I worked for that company when i am in india somehow they never gave us Payslips even at that time i neglected askeing when i am leaving.But for the present employer i.e in uk i have everything.but i got one 1 years experience so i thought i will keep the past 2 years experience but i am not sure if the evidence is enough.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:22 pm

P60 and P45 are UK specific docs issued by your employer showing the taxes you paid in your last employment (P45) and in the last tax year (P60). You need to show details of earned and declared income for tax purposes and there should be a link between your former employer and the deposits into the bank as evidence of your remuneration over this period e.g. if you work for company X then your bank statements should show company X credits every month or any other basis your pay was on. I am sure India has a similar body to the UK's Inland Revenue that can provide a printout/ details of your tax history. A contract of employment would also show salary on offer vis a vis bank credits with amendments for any bonuses or pay increases.

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:32 pm

Kaya thanks for the info.

Actually i just want to claim points for past experience.anyway my past 1 year income is more than needed.The only thing i need from my previous employer is the experience letter or some evidence to claim the points for my experience.

Do we need alll those tax details etc to claim experience as well i thought its only if we claim points for past earnings?

I have previous employer reference letter stating my employment dates and tasks on companies letter head.I got bank statements for 2 years as a proof of my salary.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:41 pm

I agree that the matter of declared income is usually in relation to the last year of employment. However submission of the docs suggested by Joseph and I will address any concerns the HSMP Team will have regarding the existence and viability of your previous company that is no more. In fact it will be helpful if you can find the registration details of the company - they must have done so for the payment of various Indian business taxes.

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:45 pm

Good suggestion u got lots of patience Kaya Thanks a lot .. I will try to get those details when i go india.

Thanks a lot

anupvijay

Post by anupvijay » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:36 pm

Apologies for waking up late :wink:

I was going thru the post and have a query about the salary.

For under 28 if the equivalent salary is £5000 in India(where i am from)
then you get 25 points.

1. Is this gross salary that is talked about ?
2. What if the gross is £5000+ but in hand salary is £4000 ?

Any help................... :?: :?:

Cheers,
Anup

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:12 pm

Its about Gross Salary not Net Salary so if your Annual Salary is £5000 then u should get 25 points.

Johnson02
BANNED

Post by Johnson02 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:05 am

With BCS professional membership (MBCS or FBCS) comes the Chartered status which is exactly like yours.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Johnson02 wrote:With BCS professional membership (MBCS or FBCS) comes the Chartered status which is exactly like yours.
note to self: check the date of last post before replying... :D
Manka