ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mwk

Business Plan

Post by mwk » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Hello everyone,

Guys any one with a business plan who has registered himself in the field of Business consultant, recruitment consultant or similar, with job title as business development manager or anything that justifies your job title with your business plan, will be helpful if someone share business plan or experience with me, will be highly appreciated.

Regard's

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Business Plan

Post by smehmood » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:05 pm

mwk wrote:Hello everyone,

Guys any one with a business plan who has registered himself in the field of Business consultant, recruitment consultant or similar, with job title as business development manager or anything that justifies your job title with your business plan, will be helpful if someone share business plan or experience with me, will be highly appreciated.

Regard's
Post your email here and i will email you.
Shaukat

mwk

Post by mwk » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Thanks for your help bro, my email address is
mqasim_khan2008@yahoo.com

smehmood wrote:

Regard's

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:59 pm

mwk wrote:Thanks for your help bro, my email address is

smehmood wrote:

Regard's

Check your mail

Regards
Shaukat

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:35 am

smehmood wrote:

smehmood wrote:

Regard's

Check your mail

Regards
Dear smehmood,
Would you be able to send me a copy of business plan as my business type also business consultancy? Please. My email: green_bd007@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Many Regards

mwk

Post by mwk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:52 am

Post your email here and i will email you.[/quote][/quote]

Check your mail

Regards[/quote]

I received your email bro, thanks very much for your time and help.

Thanks
Last edited by mwk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

gomcy
Newly Registered
India

Post by gomcy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Hello

I am also applying this month under 200k category. and I will be registering an IT consulting firm. Would really appreciate if you can email (garima.mehta@yahoo.com) me a copy of business plan.

Thanks for your help.
smehmood wrote:

smehmood wrote:

Regard's

Check your mail

Regards

sanjay1

Post by sanjay1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 am

hi I am also applying for tier1 entrepreneur and going to register IT firm Can you please email methe good business plan? thanks. kumar.london2009@gmail.com

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi
Pls can I also have the IT consultancy business plan
Thanks for your help
Email aoml87@yahoo.co.uk
Your expectation will manifest very soon

syed89mohd
Newly Registered

Post by syed89mohd » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Hello,

I am applying for tier 1 entrepreneur visa for Marketing and Merchandising house. Could you please email me a business plan which I can follow the structure at: syed89mohd@gmail.com

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:24 am

smehmood; pls check your box
Thanks
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Asefchdry

Post by Asefchdry » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:48 am

smehmood wrote:

Regard's

Asefchdry

Post by Asefchdry » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:50 am

smehmood wrote:

Regard's
could you please help me out while sening the busienss plan as i am also wondering for the same

asifalychaudhary@gmail.com

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Dear All

I had one business plan which i have already provided to about 3 or 4 peoples as sample. now if i provide same plan to every one then you know the result could be worst.
I realize after posting that if i provided same plan to everyone then......

As i am sure no one will make changing in plan so it would effect others.

Hope u will understand.
Shaukat

Ping
BANNED

Business Plan Required for reference

Post by Ping » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi,

Can I have a IT Consultancy related business plan please. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. My email address is

saria_2007@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help!!

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:19 pm

I don't know why people are so much worried about business plan. If your intentions are genuine then you will get through without proper business plan.

While writing a business plan just focus on what are you planning to do and how you feel this business is beneficial to you. Once you have the clear idea of what are you doing and its benefits then you can easily write it down. The main test is when you are interviewed if you sound confident then the most simple business plan will get you through otherwise even with your professional BP you will fail.

While writing a BP you can always follow format available on net and financial forecast is part of BP so you will need to work on that too. I prepared my financial module based on just 3 figures provided by a franchisor.

1- Estimated territory sales
2- Expected EBITADA
3- CAPEX

During interview i was asked few questions about break up of expenses and i told him that’s irrelevant for me because i am going after next 5 years EBITADA irrespective of what expenses are.

Believe me if you are confident then nothing is going to stop you.

So my advice is that if you are genuine entrepreneur then just write what your intentions are and go ahead.

Best of Luck

P.S: I am a CIMA qualified member.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:46 pm

PLEASE FORWARD ME TOO..

saiyedsamir@yahoo.co.in
MTZ510 wrote:I don't know why people are so much worried about business plan. If your intentions are genuine then you will get through without proper business plan.

While writing a business plan just focus on what are you planning to do and how you feel this business is beneficial to you. Once you have the clear idea of what are you doing and its benefits then you can easily write it down. The main test is when you are interviewed if you sound confident then the most simple business plan will get you through otherwise even with your professional BP you will fail.

While writing a BP you can always follow format available on net and financial forecast is part of BP so you will need to work on that too. I prepared my financial module based on just 3 figures provided by a franchisor.

1- Estimated territory sales
2- Expected EBITADA
3- CAPEX

During interview i was asked few questions about break up of expenses and i told him that’s irrelevant for me because i am going after next 5 years EBITADA irrespective of what expenses are.

Believe me if you are confident then nothing is going to stop you.

So my advice is that if you are genuine entrepreneur then just write what your intentions are and go ahead.

Best of Luck

P.S: I am a CIMA qualified member.

syed89mohd
Newly Registered

Post by syed89mohd » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:51 am

smehmood wrote:Dear All

I had one business plan which i have already provided to about 3 or 4 peoples as sample. now if i provide same plan to every one then you know the result could be worst.

Hope u will understand.
Hello SMehmood, the reason I ask for the business plan Is solely to better understand how to write a business plan. Not for the use of direct copying. I am also looking at several other business plans, but each of them have different formats. I just figured id there was more samples I have in hand, the better I can understand the entire structure. Could you please email it to me at syed89mohd@gmail.com ?

fasaal

website development

Post by fasaal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:13 am

syed89mohd wrote:

Hope u will understand.
Hello SMehmood, the reason I ask for the business plan Is solely to better understand how to write a business plan. Not for the use of direct copying. I am also looking at several other business plans, but each of them have different formats. I just figured id there was more samples I have in hand, the better I can understand the entire structure. Could you please email it to me at syed89mohd@gmail.com ?
if any one have Website development business plan plz email me at fasaal10@gmail.com. Thanks

yazztech
United Kingdom

need business plan for IT / business management services

Post by yazztech » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:33 am

please any one can provide good business plan for IT / business management services ..

raja.yasir@live.com

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:16 pm

@smehmood, do you please have and can send me a business plan template for a business management/project management related template. I only need it for guidance. My email is sonye_dammy@hotmail.com.
Thanks a lot

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:57 am

mwk wrote:Hi guys,

I registered myself as self employed online, after waiting for few weeks HMRC sent me a letter containing UTR reference number, but i haven't received any welcome letter, and i have also registered for NICs contribution online and they have sent £13.50 due payment letter to be paid before 31 January 2014, and they have also sent Self Assessment Activation code.

Just need to know if above letters are enough to show me as a registered self employed or do i have to ask HMRC to send Welcome letter,any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks again.
mwk wrote:Any expert opinion guys ? :)
cappachino wrote:The letter with ur utr no is ur wellcome letter
National insurance contribution is this for u or ur employee also is it the same as payee
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

samaygrg

Re: need business plan for IT / business management services

Post by samaygrg » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:48 pm

yazztech wrote:please any one can provide good business plan for IT / business management services ..

raja.yasir@live.com

shujjaa
Newly Registered

Post by shujjaa » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Hope u will understand.
Hi, I appreciate your kindness to other please send me Business Plan as I am planing to apply as Management Business Consulate we must need to modify as pr our require. and if you have Market Research form then please send me. Thanks
ID shujjaa@hotmail.com

moonlight001
Newly Registered

business plan for IT consultant

Post by moonlight001 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:50 pm

hi every body, please if someone have business plan for IT consultant i need help please, if somebody send my in my email. moonlight001@hotmail.co.uk

i will be very very thankful, after one month i am sending my tier 1 E visa, i hope u guys help me thanks.