ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP LTR for In country application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dipsy
Newly Registered

HSMP LTR for In country application

Post by dipsy » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:43 pm

Hi,

After more than 6 months of filing my HSMP application, I received a letter today from the In country team asking for our passports (myself and spouse's). The letter did not mention anything about a decision.

About my Application:

1. March 2004 -- Filed HSMP application. (In country appl)

2. May 2004 -- Request for return of passport for travel. (Passports were sent back by the HO alongwith a letter stating that the application was still active and a decision would be pending. Also stating that we should retain the passports until requested back by HO)

3. June 2004 -- Query from Home office asking for additional details.

4. July 2004 -- Documents with additional details sent to HO.

5. August 2004 -- Received Original Docs back from HO accompanied with letter stating decision is pending and we will be notified in due course.

6. September 30th 2004 -- Letter from Incountry team asking for passports. Letter text as below:

subject: "Application for HSMP Leave to remain"

"In connection with your application can you please send the passports of you and your husband to the above address (Sheffield) marked for my attention. We recommend that these documents be sent by either Recorded or Special delivery. Yours sincerely"

My questions are:

1. Does the above letter imply a favourable decision of my application?

2. We are due to travel in december 2004 and need our passports for obtaining a visa for the country of visit. Is there any way to expedite the endorsement on the passports?

Any valuable feedback appreciated!

Dipsy

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:14 am

i would suggest yu write to the HSMP to find out if a decision has been made.