ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office withdraw their decision on appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arafat12
Newly Registered

Home office withdraw their decision on appeal

Post by arafat12 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:27 am

Hi guys, I'm new in this forum

This is my case
Applied as a Team ,50K , PSW route .

Application submitted : 17th April
Refusal: 17th May(Refusal reason: we don’t have equal access on money, 25K each in our personal account)
Appeal: 31st May( HO give me appeal right not my partner bcoz his visa still valid )
Hearing: 4th Oct
Appeal withdrawn: 19th September

My partner visa will b expire on 4th of November .If I get my decision b4 November 4th that will be OK for both of us. If I don’t get any decision from HO before 4th what will happen then?
What my partner will do? , he will do a fresh application ? I’m really confused; guys need your help and suggestion.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:40 am

Partner may ask for a reconsideration.

If this fails, then I think that your partner may submit a fresh application prior to expiry of leave.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:13 pm

vinny wrote:Partner may ask for a reconsideration.

If this fails, then I think that your partner may submit a fresh application prior to expiry of leave.
Vinny can I ask for JR from inside Uk once my appeal right has been exhausted? i mean if i loose the appeal and upper tribunal refuses me as well. thx

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Vinny can I ask for JR from inside Uk once my appeal right has been exhausted? i mean if i loose the appeal and upper tribunal refuses me as well. thx

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:20 pm

tanvir1985th wrote:

@ tanvir1985th, reconsideration are normally allowed within 3months of refusal so your partner reconsideration might not be accepted now.

You guys can transfer the full funds into a joint or business account and then submit a fresh application before your partners current visa expires.

The only issue is your pending appeal and because of HO regulation about ONE STOP DECISION, your appeal need to be withdrawn before your new application can be treated.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Home office withdraw their decision on appeal

Post by khan_81 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Hello Arafat12
Did u get any reply from the Home Office after they withdrew the hearing?

Thanks

arafat12 wrote:Hi guys, I'm new in this forum

This is my case

Refusal: 17th May(Refusal reason: we don’t have equal access on money, 25K each in our personal account)
Appeal: 31st May( HO give me appeal right not my partner bcoz his visa still valid )

My partner visa will b expire on 4th of November .If I get my decision b4 November 4th that will be OK for both of us. If I don’t get any decision from HO before 4th what will happen then?
What my partner will do? , he will do a fresh application ? I’m really confused; guys need your help and suggestion.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:06 am

Hello Arafat12
Did u get any reply from the Home Office after they withdrew the hearing?

Thanks

This is my case

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Post by S&T » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:22 pm

This is my case

Hi Brother
Can you please help, as we have the same refusal reason have an hearing on 27th November
1: Tell us the documents that you have included with your application
2: Can you please provide us with the copy of your bundle to livebusiness@live.com
3: or alt east can you provide us with your case reference number

I will be very great full

Many thanks
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

priyapiya

any reply from the Home Office

Post by priyapiya » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:40 pm

any reply from the Home Office

Akhan14
United Kingdom