ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (Tier 1 general) Few Questions pls

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tirfk

ILR (Tier 1 general) Few Questions pls

Post by tirfk » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:39 am

Hi
I have booked a premium appointment with Solihul and paid the full fees for myself and 2 dependents. As I live in London I thought I can reschedule it when an appropriate slot arises in Croydon. When I went to book the same, its saying I will have to repay the full fees again and I will also loose the £300 booking fees. Is it means that I will have to stick with Solihul?

In the application form there is 'fees' page where you give details of payment method.. but as we already paid.. do we need to fill that page?

I applied for my wife's UK NARIC english equilance certificate- is it enough for the english lanague requirement or do I need to do something else too?

Thank you.

tirfk

Post by tirfk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Can someone please reply?
Thank you.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.