ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPLICATION

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Easy Tiger

ILR APPLICATION

Post by Easy Tiger » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:24 pm

hi , my wife will be submitting her ILR application in late November 2013 which is a month before she completes her two stay in the uk. she has achieved her B1 Level speaking and English qualification by doing the ESOL Skills for life Entry 3 and now will taking the life in the uk test soon.

i'm not sure what documents I need and how to compile a file with all of them in the right order. im worried that I wont have enough documents covering the years of our life together as we are living with my parents at their house. the house is in their name and all letters like council tax , gas , electricity , water , phone , tv lincense etc.

I know u need 4 letters in your joint names roughly every four months and 2 each in individual names or 6 documents each. my wife has never worked since her arrival in the uk in December 2011 and she been a house wife and looking after soon who was born in octber 2012. I do have hospital letters which some are typed or hand written covering including NHS appointment card , bank letter covering overdraft & pim covering some parts of 2012.

I have only just made my single bank account into a joint one in june 2013 so that's only the document we have in our names. could I include a letter from my parents explaining that we live with them all bills & letter concerning the house are in their names.

also Im thinking about booking PEO appointment at Croydon but his my case straight forward with these document problems. when u book online peo appointment do I need to include my soon as a dependent.

thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.