ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:57 pm

It has now been over 6 months for me, is there possibly anything else that can be done? I have involved my MP, called and emailed Gerrys! With just the answer that it's under process!

Otherwise i might go back Pakistan to visit my husband if i don't hear anything by the end of next month!

rajauk

Post by rajauk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Just thought I'll let you all know, my wife received her visa today.

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 pm

rajauk wrote:Just thought I'll let you all know, my wife received her visa today.
congratulation i am so happy that you guys will b together very soon inshallha
All the best
Wish you happy life a head

-----------------------------------------------
Apply in islamabad 31/07/13
Foreword to ISLA OC 31/07/13
Under process at BHC. 19/08/13
Still waiting for a good news i hope very soon

Bismillah786
Newly Registered

Post by Bismillah786 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:It has now been over 6 months for me, is there possibly anything else that can be done? I have involved my MP, called and emailed Gerrys! With just the answer that it's under process!

Otherwise i might go back Pakistan to visit my husband if i don't hear anything by the end of next month!
Maybe you could try contacting a solicitor to see what he/she can do. Surely making you wait this long is denying your right to family life under the human rights act (i think that's right). As their website says they should process 100% of cases within 24 weeks. Don't know what else to suggest to be honest.

Can't even begin to imagine how hard it is for you Sameena. You could also try calling the british high commision in islamabad and maybe see if you can personally speak to someone about your case. InshaAllah we'll all get visa's soon!

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote:
rajauk wrote:Just thought I'll let you all know, my wife received her visa today.
congratulation i am so happy that you guys will b together very soon inshallha
All the best
Wish you happy life a head

-----------------------------------------------
Apply in islamabad 31/07/13
Foreword to ISLA OC 31/07/13
Under process at BHC. 19/08/13
Still waiting for a good news i hope very soon
Sallam
Mashallah,, May Allah keep you guys happy and May Allah grant all of us visa and make this good for us.
Please remember rest of us in duaa too.
Wasllam

Bismillah786
Newly Registered

Post by Bismillah786 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Many many congratulations to the both of you :) Keep us all in your duas Insha Allah.

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 pm

TangoMike wrote:Any June applicants still awaiting RFC?
It's been 20 weeks now since my wife submittted the application and no response! As far as we know its not on hold either!

Just wanted to know if majority of June applicants have got RFC's yet?
Ive been waiting since 12 june, its been 20weeks for me too, when did you apply?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Bismillah786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:It has now been over 6 months for me, is there possibly anything else that can be done? I have involved my MP, called and emailed Gerrys! With just the answer that it's under process!

Maybe you could try contacting a solicitor to see what he/she can do. Surely making you wait this long is denying your right to family life under the human rights act (i think that's right). As their website says they should process 100% of cases within 24 weeks. Don't know what else to suggest to be honest.

Can't even begin to imagine how hard it is for you Sameena. You could also try calling the british high commision in islamabad and maybe see if you can personally speak to someone about your case. InshaAllah we'll all get visa's soon!
I plan to do so inshallah if its not solved by the end of next month!
But i thought there might have been another option!

Jazakallah fr ur response!

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Sahar.ali22 wrote:
It's been 20 weeks now since my wife submittted the application and no response! As far as we know its not on hold either!

Ive been waiting since 12 june, its been 20weeks for me too, when did you apply?
Applied on 6th of june. I have 2 weeks holiday i need to book off aswell before end of the year so i'm praying she gets it in next couple of weeks inshaAllah! Might go there end of november and hopefully bring her back with me.

Can't believe its taken more than 24 weeks for sameenaakhtar! Hope u hear something soon inshaAllah!

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:23 am

TangoMike wrote:
Sahar.ali22 wrote:

Applied on 6th of june. I have 2 weeks holiday i need to book off aswell before end of the year so i'm praying she gets it in next couple of weeks inshaAllah! Might go there end of november and hopefully bring her back with me.

Can't believe its taken more than 24 weeks for sameenaakhtar! Hope u hear something soon inshaAllah!
Eeek 28 weeks this week!!! Please do dua fr me!!

Allah knows best!

majestic1
Newly Registered

Post by majestic1 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:27 am

Hi. I'm new here but reading this thread a lot as many are in the same position as I am. I have applied for my husbands visa on 3rd April and no news yet. We haven't been told if we are on hold or any info whatsoever. Just been getting reply back "application going through checks. We can't tell u anything till they are completed". This is so frustrating. 😡[/img]

mustang390

Post by mustang390 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:26 am

sent an email to them and got the same reply

" I can confirm that this case is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed. We will do this as soon as we can but cannot give you precise timeframe in this respect."

:( :( :(

Applied on 18/07/2013

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:45 am

I am a June applicant
My case is on hold, however I sent extra documents (technically not extra as they already had the statements but they alleged they didn't so we resent them) this was on the 1st oct and they confirmed they received the documents but nothing since - I have chased several times and I just get a standard response that it's under process..

I'm in Pakistan now and I have extended my ticket twice in the hope I will return with my husband.. But doesn't look like it's gunna happen

This is such a ball ache

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:16 am

majestic1 wrote:

Hi. I'm new here but reading this thread a lot as many are in the same position as I am. I have applied for my husbands visa on 3rd April and no news yet. We haven't been told if we are on hold or any info whatsoever. Just been getting reply back "application going through checks. We can't tell u anything till they are completed". This is so frustrating. 😡[/img]
Omg that is absolutely ridiculous, u have been waitong nearly 7 months!!!

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 am

Mrs N wrote:

I am a June applicant
My case is on hold, however I sent extra documents (technically not extra as they already had the statements but they alleged they didn't so we resent them) this was on the 1st oct and they confirmed they received the documents but nothing since - I have chased several times and I just get a standard response that it's under process..

I'm in Pakistan now and I have extended my ticket twice in the hope I will return with my husband.. But doesn't look like it's gunna happen

This is such a ball ache
That is crazy! I can see that happening to me aswell if I end up travelling to pak. Don't understand what is holding it up, surely they should prioritise applications that have exceeded the 24weeks or are close to exceeding!

Sameena Akhtar - I suggest you email BHC with any extra documents, payslips etc since the application was submitted and ask them to provide you confirmation that they have linked the attachments to the application.

masteriori
Newly Registered

Post by masteriori » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:53 am

السلام عليكم

I am in the process of completing Financial Requirement form and needed your help.

I have two jobs and the total exceeds the required £18,600 and I am unsure as to which category I should select? (A or B)

Thanks in advance

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 am

TangoMike wrote:
Mrs N wrote:

I am a June applicant

This is such a ball ache
That is crazy! I can see that happening to me aswell if I end up travelling to pak. Don't understand what is holding it up, surely they should prioritise applications that have exceeded the 24weeks or are close to exceeding!

Sameena Akhtar - I suggest you email BHC with any extra documents, payslips etc since the application was submitted and ask them to provide you confirmation that they have linked the attachments to the application.

I haven't been told im on hold!! So theres no point really!!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 am

All the application that are put on hold due to the shortcoming in their earnings, will find out their fate in March 2014 as that is when the Appeal is going to be heard regarding the minimum threshold of £18600 as to whether it will either remain the same or will be lowered.

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:36 am

Sameena akhtar wrote: I haven't been told im on hold!! So theres no point really!!
Do you really want to be told that its on hold before you submit them?
I don't see any harm in sending them more evidence, worst case if it goes to appeal then you can show your emails in which you provided further evidence.

Thats just my opinion anyway but inshaAllah we will all get a positive response!

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:44 am

batleykhan wrote:All the application that are put on hold due to the shortcoming in their earnings, will find out their fate in March 2014 as that is when the Appeal is going to be heard regarding the minimum threshold of £18600 as to whether it will either remain the same or will be lowered.
I find this so absurd and daft..
The letter My husband received advising us that our case is on hold stated we provided bank statements from Oct 2012 to Jan 2013, yet we applied in June 2013, therefore our paperwork is over 1 month old, n they r placing the case on hold until they recieve more statements (in actual fact I sent them statements from April 2012 to May 2013 for that particular account as it was a savings account and hardly many transactions)
What I find so daft is, when it comes to March 2014, what's to say the circumstances of the individuals will be the same? I mean they can't accept paperwork that's over 28 days old, however they are willing to pause applications for over 6 months?
And even if they do decide on it in march, how long before it's actually implemented?
This is stupid!

majestic1
Newly Registered

Post by majestic1 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
majestic1 wrote:

Omg that is absolutely ridiculous, u have been waitong nearly 7 months!!!
Yes I know. We were refused the first time due to one of my payslips that was missing and we heard back within two months. Why the delay now. I have missed my first wedding anniversary and he has missed the birth of our child. She was premature. It's beyond a joke. What are they doing.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Mrs N wrote:
batleykhan wrote:All the application that are put on hold due to the shortcoming in their earnings, will find out their fate in March 2014 as that is when the Appeal is going to be heard regarding the minimum threshold of £18600 as to whether it will either remain the same or will be lowered.
I find this so absurd and daft..
The letter My husband received advising us that our case is on hold stated we provided bank statements from Oct 2012 to Jan 2013, yet we applied in June 2013, therefore our paperwork is over 1 month old, n they r placing the case on hold until they recieve more statements (in actual fact I sent them statements from April 2012 to May 2013 for that particular account as it was a savings account and hardly many transactions)
What I find so daft is, when it comes to March 2014, what's to say the circumstances of the individuals will be the same? I mean they can't accept paperwork that's over 28 days old, however they are willing to pause applications for over 6 months?
And even if they do decide on it in march, how long before it's actually implemented?
This is stupid!

exactly, despite court hearing in March this doesnt re-assure anything because who knows how long judgement will take and then implementation.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Mrs N wrote:

I am a June applicant

This is such a ball ache

I read a while back that you can actually go to the BHC in Islamabad and ask about your application, don't know if it's true but have you tried it? I'm waiting until my 6 months are up and if I don't hear anything I will be flying to Pakistan and then go to see the BHC.

Bismillah786
Newly Registered

Post by Bismillah786 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Salaam everyone,

The status of my husbands application has changed today. It says:
"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same".
Unfortunately he didn't get the message till the evening. So will have to wait till tomorrow to see what this means.

I'm guessing this means they've made a decision and will let him know once he comes to collect it. Can anyone who's had their visa's granted confirm this.
Praying for everyone inshaAllah :)

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Bismillah786 wrote:Salaam everyone,

The status of my husbands application has changed today. It says:
"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same".
Unfortunately he didn't get the message till the evening. So will have to wait till tomorrow to see what this means.

I'm guessing this means they've made a decision and will let him know once he comes to collect it. Can anyone who's had their visa's granted confirm this.
Praying for everyone inshaAllah :)
Aww thats scary!!
Inshallah i hope u gt it!

When did u apply?