ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Made a mistake in the form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gryphon

Made a mistake in the form

Post by gryphon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Hello everyone

I really need your help in a matter relating to my application Set lr. I've posted my application, just realised I may have signed a wrong part of the application form. On the section 5 where they have a part for joint account holders to sign, I've signed that in addition to the part for main applicant, although my account is not in joint name. It's my sole account. Do you think they will treat this as invalid? Guys please give me some suggestion
Gryphon

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:19 pm

There shouldn't be a problem. It will be obvious that it's for a single applicant.

gryphon

Post by gryphon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Casa wrote:There shouldn't be a problem. It will be obvious that it's for a single applicant.
Thank you ever so much Casa. Do you think I should send a blank version of the page 21 from the form. It should have been blank since I am not sending any joint statements. Just need your opinion do you think it is necessary or should I just see how they respond to it. I've just called UKBA the guy who answered the call said you can send the correction page with a cover letter although there is no assurance that this will be picked up and joint with my original application. What do you think? Should I send a page 21 of the form (version 04/13)?
Gryphon

gryphon

Post by gryphon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi Casa

Thanks a lot. Do you think I should send a blank version of page 21. Please let me know. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this.

Gryphon
Gryphon

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Casa wrote:There shouldn't be a problem. It will be obvious that it's for a single applicant.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:55 pm

It won't be necessary.