ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 application...plz check documents and advice

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliikazim
Newly Registered

EEA2 application...plz check documents and advice

Post by aliikazim » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:49 pm

hi everyone plz give me some advise and check my dicuments list.i am going to apply for both eea 1 & 2 and dovuments i have arr
1.passports of both
2.marriage certifcate
3.my wife hmrc letter of issuing utr and selfassessment confirmation
4.accountant letter and wife profit and loss account
5.both bank statments
6.my payslips
actually i am confused ..i am waiting for my wife bills from hmrc to pay class 2 insurance but we still didint recievd.if i apply without paying her insurance and when i recieve letter from hmrc and pay insurance and later send reciept to homoffice.so it will be ok? can i apply without paying her insurnce or i must paid before apply?
second question my fp expired anf my passport have 5 month validity only so its ok or i must renew pasdport? sori for spelling mistake ...waiting for reply

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Don't be confuse.your documents are good and hopefully support your applications.

You are just require to prove that your wife is working in the Uk.

Accountants letter is good enough to prove this.

Best of luck.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.