ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

April 2004 applicants please respond

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:41 am

I have the same error :roll:

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:22 am

its too early guys. they have only got into the office a few minutes. i think they start at 9.00am british time

eastboy

:)

Post by eastboy » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:45 am

Hi yeah its too early but site is down..... and its Null pointer exception means some error in thier code may be due to updation... or something else..but its for sure that someone tried to do something with the code :)

VP

Re: :)

Post by VP » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:31 am

Hi All

The site got updated and they are now showing date 23rd April.

VP

VP

my application

Post by VP » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:03 am

Dear all

I called HO yesterday. they told me that my decision letter with documents has been posted to my address on 2nd october and it will take atleast 2 weeks to get that

now real waiting period starts
:)
Eastboy, elzeem any news from you?

VP

noddy214

Post by noddy214 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:03 am

VP,
Are you sure about October 2, as it was a Saturday. Did not know HO was working on Saturdays as well. In any case, all the best for the wait.

Amber,
Any luck with your reference no. After Gokhan, who has applied on April 22, there is Marr1a on April 23 and then you are the next in line on April 28. The rest of us would find it extremely useful if you can get your reference no.

Also most of the in-country applicants (marr1a and Amber) would get to know their results much faster than the rest of us out-country applicants.

Regards,
Noddy

elzeem

Post by elzeem » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:33 am

im send mail befor 1 week and still waiting

VP

yes

Post by VP » Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:39 am

Noddy

yes noddy it is 2nd october only. May be HO's shipping department working on saturday also.

VP

VP

Post by VP » Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:44 am

Elzeem

I would suggest you to call HO. They will give you the exact date of dispatch. So you can assume the date on which you will get the letter. According to me it will take atleast 10-12 days from the dispatched date.

all the best for your approval

VP

aromated

Post by aromated » Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:11 pm

Hi Everybody
First of all I would like to felicitate those who have got HSMP and good wishes for those who r waiting for their turn. My query is can we share our educational qualification on this platform so that an excel sheet can be prepared. This will give us a rough idea of overall scenario.
Waiting for response from everybody.

amberw

Post by amberw » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:13 pm

Hi VP!
it would be 2 october because here in uk mail service remains open on saturday.
noddy HO didn't reply my mail and I mailed them again today for my reference number. waiting for response with fingers crossed.
thanks
amber

noddy214

Post by noddy214 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:45 am

Hi Guy,

I have got some good news and some bad news. Since it is the begining of my day, let me start with the good news.

Good news is HO has already crossed May 4 on September 30. Yes, my application date was May 4 and they have already processed it on September 30.
The next good news is, they are sharing the decision on the phone. So you can very well pick up the phone and request them to share the decision. Though you will have to wait for the decision letter.

The bad news is my case has been rejected.

That is all from me. To all those who are awaiting their results, wish you all the very best

Noddy.

aromated

Post by aromated » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:59 am

Hi noddy
Its really painful for us that ur case has been rejected. After getting decision letter just let us know the points claimed by u and awarded by HSMP. But keep ur options open. Best of luck for future endeavours.

Regards

kt
Newly Registered

Post by kt » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:46 am

Noddy, extremely sorry to hear this. Hope HO will correct the decision on appeal.
Are you sure about the dates because, HO site says they were processing 23 April applications on 4 Oct. How come than they processed your 4 May application on 30 Sept.
cheers
Kt

VP

really sad

Post by VP » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:12 am

Noddy

I am really sorry for you and shocked that your application has been reject. Can you please let us know how much points you claimed.

I will also calling HO today and let you know by evening so pray for my decision

VP

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:18 am

Noddy
Sad to hear the news of your rejection. however you know that you have right to appeal and if you think that they have missed something you can appeal. Another user Mini has recently got approval on appeal and his posts would be very useful.

Regards

Boom05

Post by Boom05 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:26 am

Noddy, I feel so sad hearing the news of the rejection of your apllication :( , I hope when you have your letter, you will review it with us toward your appeal. You are great guy , dont let the rejection lower your spirit. You are still needed on this board as ever. Cheer up brotha.
Its easy to follow the crowd, it takes courage to stand alone !

Sten

Post by Sten » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:33 am

I have also heard a rumor that the real date they are processing is 2 weeks ahead from the date posted on HO website. Explanation is that they also consider terms of delivery.
Please confirm / decline.
Good luck !

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:03 am

Extremely sorry to hear that yuor case was not successful. just dont give up hope and use the appeal process if you have to. and thanks a lot for all you have done in this forum, you really have helped a lot of applicants and wish you all the best. i am sure once you get your letter you will be able to launch an appeal.

eastboy

hi all

Post by eastboy » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:40 pm

hi all...

well yesturday i got docs back and my case got rejection as well :(
reason was that they didnt gave me 10 points for my spouce coz its been just 1.5 years we are married. :)

and in all this waiting thing i crossed my 28 th bday .. so i can not go with a new application :(

well can anyone tell me what to do as i can apeal.
well i thought married partners dont need to be in 2 years of proof thats for other partners....

can any one help me

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:05 pm

sorry to hear that your application was not successful. i am sure you can send a reviewal (appeal) and the fact that you are now 28 should not affect your appeal. you will however have to show reason for them give you the 10 points that they didnt give you on the spouse qualification. you dont necessarily need to be married for 2years, what you need to show is that you have been staying together for at least 2years. if you dont mind my asking how did you score overall

VP

got rejection

Post by VP » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:09 am

eastboy, noddy, moderator

my application also rejected. still i have not received the letter. will let you know once get the letter. But i assume that they have not considered my 10 points of spouse and 50 points of experience. Noddy can you please let me know what should we do? how we can reapply? whether it is a fresh application or just ask HO to reconsider the decision. also let me know which additional documents i have to show now

will appreciate if any moderators could help us

VP

anishpadela

Post by anishpadela » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:53 am

Hi Noddy & easyboy

Sad to know that you case are rejected...but dont get detached. As you may have not received your decision letters yet, just share the probable reasons for the rejections and re-application strategy....

Anis

noddy214

Post by noddy214 » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:23 am

Hi Floks,

Thanks to all of you for your sympathies. Eastoboy and VP, I am sorry that your is also a negative decision.

I made a couple of phone calls to understand what has happened. Let me share the entire episode.

I had requested my docs to be delivered to an address in UK. So on Wednesday morning (Ocotober 6) I got a mail from my relative in UK stating they have received my documents. Since there is yet time for my application to be processed, I was totally shocked. When I called them up, they confirmed that they had received my docs and HO has sent a cover letter stating that my application is in the process and I shall be intimated about the decision by post.

Since this did not make sense, so I called up HO on Thursday October 7 wanting to verify what happened. The lady on the phone told me that yes your application has been processed. I asked her if she can share the decision with me on the phone and she said yes she can and told me my case has been rejected.

On Friday, Ocotber 8 I again called up as I wanted to know the procedure for appeal or re-application and time frame involved. This time there was a guy on the line. So I told him that if I wish re-apply is there a seperate waitlist for it. He said no, there is none. So I asked him what is the current processing time as they have processed so many applications in the last week itself.
He was surprised and told me they are still doing April 23. I told him mine is May 4 and it has been processed. So he put me on hold to find out how come and then came back to tell me that HO had made a mistake. The picked up wrong pile of applications and hence those on May 4th got processed. Otherwise, they are still processing April 23 only.

What am I planning to do next, I don't know. My docs are lying in UK and I have still not received my decision letter.

While am tempted to appeal, also feel re-application is a better option. But the current processing time is 6 months, and keeping in consideration the processing speed slow down, it could take around 9 months before which I will once again come to know if UK is an option for me.

That is all for now.
Noddy

elzeem

Post by elzeem » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:40 am

im get refuse
my details is
age 5
bachelor 15
experince 0

total score 20

oh my god