ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to post application forms together?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cqln

Do I need to post application forms together?

Post by cqln » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:13 pm

I am going to apply for my ILR under long residence route. As my dependent's visa will expire shortly after my submission, she will have to send her application at the same time, to avoid overstay. I know her application is a separate one due to LR route's nature. However, one thing I am not sure is if she should send the application form in the same envelop with me or in a separate one?

Thanks in advance!

jojybaba

Re: Do I need to post application forms together?

Post by jojybaba » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:59 pm

I can just share you mine exp

back in Feb13 I applied ILR Tier 1,,,,basis,,,,,wife pbs dependent form,,,I posted both on different address,which shown on the form

approval was different,I got ilr sep,,,and I phoned ukba for wife case they refused to disclose me anything cause wife was not with me at that time,,,,however I asked ukba is this my right action,,,i posted application form on 2 different relevant address,,than ukba lady said this is the right way,,,,

few days back I sent my approval letter to pbs dependent address,just to let them know that I got approval now and plz send wife one,,,than they sent back

so I suggest post on different address

cqln wrote:I am going to apply for my ILR under long residence route. As my dependent's visa will expire shortly after my submission, she will have to send her application at the same time, to avoid overstay. I know her application is a separate one due to LR route's nature. However, one thing I am not sure is if she should send the application form in the same envelop with me or in a separate one?

Thanks in advance!

cqln

Re: Do I need to post application forms together?

Post by cqln » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:27 pm

jojybaba wrote:I can just share you mine exp

back in Feb13 I applied ILR Tier 1,,,,basis,,,,,wife pbs dependent form,,,I posted both on different address,which shown on the form

approval was different,I got ilr sep,,,and I phoned ukba for wife case they refused to disclose me anything cause wife was not with me at that time,,,,however I asked ukba is this my right action,,,i posted application form on 2 different relevant address,,than ukba lady said this is the right way,,,,

few days back I sent my approval letter to pbs dependent address,just to let them know that I got approval now and plz send wife one,,,than they sent back

so I suggest post on different address

cqln wrote:I am going to apply for my ILR under long residence route. As my dependent's visa will expire shortly after my submission, she will have to send her application at the same time, to avoid overstay. I know her application is a separate one due to LR route's nature. However, one thing I am not sure is if she should send the application form in the same envelop with me or in a separate one?

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you tell me if your wife's application was immediately acknowledged and payment was cleared when you submitted it?