ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Respond me please.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PAK

Respond me please.

Post by PAK » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi I already explain that in entrepreneur visa refusal me and my team member were 100% same refusal objections. Anyhow after all process my team member won appeal and dated 26/10/13 he also received his passport and visa card (17/10/13 to 17/10/16) and all documents as well. Now what about my case, did I need to wait hearing date or need to write a letter to UKBA that my team member got his visa and withdraw my appeal and issue me visa because our refusal objections are same. Respond me please.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Better to wait. On your hearing, also refer your Partner's case and same arguments. You should be OK in this way.

If you will withdraw your case; your status would become 'Overstayer'. Dont make things complex for you. Patience is the best solution.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Respond me please.

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:23 pm

@ PAK, when is your appeal hearing date? If your appeal hearing is nearer then its better to be patience and wait as you will have the advantage of taking your team member's decision to show the judge.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

PAK

hearing date

Post by PAK » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:54 pm

thanks for all kind response, my hearing date is 30/01/2014.

LEGAL SOLUTION

hi

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:31 pm

simply write a letter to the home office and also to the HOPPO that you are necessary party to the case, the grounds of refusal were same so you should be awarded the visa after case is withdrawn for reconsideration.

PAK

help please

Post by PAK » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:26 am

Thanks all of you for kind information. It is requested not only view my post but reply me please, this time I am totally disturb and I don’t know what to do I need your kind help please. If I write a letter to UKBA that my team member got his visa and withdraw my appeal and issue me visa because our refusal objections are 100% same, did my status affect, and especially for MR. LEGAL SOLUTION what do you mean by HOPPO please?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: help please

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:03 pm

@ PAK, you need to be patience as your visa will eventually be issue to you, its just that Home Office seem to be very out of touch. They should have link both cases together and grant the visa together.

Meanwhile, you guys should have re-arrange that your appeal hearing took place together as Home Office are known to be very slow is handling cases.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Sandeep1984
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Sandeep1984 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi PAK..when your friend won the appeal and how long it took to get BRP and Passport..?

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Respond me please.

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:05 am

PAK wrote:Hi I already explain that in entrepreneur visa refusal me and my team member were 100% same refusal objections. Anyhow after all process my team member won appeal and dated 26/10/13 he also received his passport and visa card (17/10/13 to 17/10/16) and all documents as well. Now what about my case, did I need to wait hearing date or need to write a letter to UKBA that my team member got his visa and withdraw my appeal and issue me visa because our refusal objections are same. Respond me please.
Hi PAK

All the best for your appeal. I consider that you will be provided with the same decision as your partner had the same refusal reason as yours.

Please specify the reason for refusal for your team application.

Thanks

PAK

Post by PAK » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks all of you for cooperation and suggestions.

LEGAL SOLUTION

hi

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:24 pm

home office representative unit