ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Entrepreneur Judicial Review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jamsheer786
Newly Registered

T1 Entrepreneur Judicial Review

Post by Jamsheer786 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:46 am

Hi,

Hope you all doing alhamdulillah ok where ever you are!

My T1 Entrepreneur & 2 dependants application was refused in March 2013 & not given any appeal right!

Filed for Judicial Review the next month!

This month (October 2013), I received a letter from the defendant (HO) solicitor - "Defendant agreeing to reconsider the decison of 21 March 2013 within 3 months of this order (letter)!

I withdrew my claim for JR! Now got to wait for another 3 months as it says in the letter from the defendant solicitor!!

Sometimes its very ambiguous the way HO reason their! justification in refusing the application!

Any similar cases? Is it a positive thing or negative? What could be the next steps! I am little optimistic though!!

Regards,

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:02 am

hi jamsheer
It's a good sign that they realised their mistake at the initial stage and they told you the approximate time which can be lead up to 3 months. But i think you should have set your own terms to HO before accepting their offer of withdrawing the JR
Its just my suggestion you and your Legal Representative knows better to tackle the Case
Regards

msohailsarwar1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: T1 Entrepreneur Judicial Review

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:41 pm

any update on your case what were the refusal points