ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

meaning of advance stage naterlisation application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan0080
Newly Registered

meaning of advance stage naterlisation application

Post by khan0080 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:07 am

hi, evryone

i got a email today from ctizenship that my application is in advance stage and will be submitted to the minister as soon for dicision. what dose it mean and how long it take in this stage. thanks[/code]

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:29 am

Advance stage means that the checks are carried out and your application is sent or would be sent to the minister for decision, hope for a good news very soon.

Please share your experience, when did you applied for ur naturalization and what is ur current stamp ?

Kinto

Re: meaning of advance stage naterlisation application

Post by Kinto » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 pm

Also, was this email a response to an inquiry you sent?

khan0080
Newly Registered

Post by khan0080 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:40 pm

yes i have email them yesterday and they reply me. i apply in sep 2012 then few weeks ago they ask me for cuurrent visa to send us so i got a stamp4 and i have send them few days ago. and today i got their reply that my application is in advance stage. how long it take in advance stage do you have any idea

oshelu
BANNED

Post by oshelu » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Please i am new on these wesite,

Please help me, i have just been vetted on my last application that got knocked down after two and half year last May 2013, Saying to me that, i am separated from my wife and children, the last time i worked in Iraland is 2008, while unemployed has been granted in thousands and due to me not paying court fine and seriousness of public order fine, the minister hereby refused my application for CON , but i can re-apply paying cognizance to all the 3 area of refusal, which i have rectified instantly with standard application contrary to Irish association i initially made and i re-applied at ending of June 2013.

And please what constitute serious offences in the criminal justice system or act ?

I may not mind at all really if migration law say so, not private attacks, but is it possible that, the naturalization can re-vetted any applicant in space of 3 months of each other ?

Furthermore, according to what i heard is it true that, police in Iraland does form part of the process so much so that, i heard that, if applicant does not pay certain amount of taxations, the police will turned down their application, please is there any amount of taxation any applicant must pay or meet to qualify for Iraland passport concentions ?
And i heard that, only 6,000 people left waiting now. do help if you can as i don't know the law and process. thanks

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:17 pm

oshelu, I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh here, but I'm having a hard time reading your post. It makes very little sense. Would you please get someone to help with English phrasing so that we can help? Did you use a website to translate it?

oshelu
BANNED

Post by oshelu » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Kinto wrote:oshelu, I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh here, but I'm having a hard time reading your post. It makes very little sense. Would you please get someone to help with English phrasing so that we can help? Did you use a website to translate it?
If you don't mind from now on, do not comment on my submission for the next six month within each decision to suggest such English attack, was that not what killed your mentor sikiru, why don't you go back to all my previous examination result in English with your little brother and see what you can get.

Please allow those who can prove read my statement to answer my question, please do not annoys me on my new nominated post stamp received if you're so touched by my statement affecting you as one of the attackers on innocent people application when you've all collected yours..

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:27 pm

oshelu wrote:If you don't mind from now on, do not comment on my submission for the next six month within each decision to suggest such English attack, was that not what killed your mentor sikiru, why don't you go back to all my previous examination result in English with your little brother and see what you can get.

Please allow those who can prove read my statement to answer my question, please do not annoys me on my new nominated post stamp received if you're so touched by my statement affecting you as one of the attackers on innocent people application when you've all collected yours..
Calm down. I tried to be as polite as possible. This shouldn't be your reaction when someone suggests improving your knowledge of an official language of a country you want to become a citizen of.

And I have no idea who sikiru is. If multiple people are telling you the same thing, perhaps it's true and not just a personal attack?

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:08 pm

@ oshelu, plz don't mind Kinto is just trying to help u, this is a great forum and we always find the solutions to our problems here.

I understand u have an naturalization issue but we can't understand ur story. thats not ur problem if u don't have a good English, the problem is that u r looking for help and than attacking other members.

So calm down mate, and explain ur situation in a seperate post, people have great experience here and u will get the answer to ur problems....

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:15 pm

Troll detected!

Users please refrain from commenting.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:08 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.