ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jejo0813
Newly Registered

naturalisation

Post by jejo0813 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:07 am

Hi all,I applied to register my minor daughter who was born in the uk for citizenship, but I now need my passport for identification purposes, is there anyone who can give me a direct number to nationality team? I urgently need to speak to member of the team for return of my passport as I need to travel asap. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by jejo0813 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 am

No, however, you can email them. I gather you didn't use the NCS or send certified copies. According to your time line, you recently received approval? :?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

jejo0813
Newly Registered

Post by jejo0813 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:17 am

D4109125 wrote:No, however, you can email them. I gather you didn't use the NCS or send certified copies. According to your time line, you recently received approval? :?

Yes am application was a success but then I applied for my minor daughter and sent my passport with her mn1application. Sorry for the confusion earlier.

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Hi

jejo813

you have to fill online form link online return of documents

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... documents/

Hope it will help

Amber

can u collaborate reference of your information?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Reference to collaborate what information? The email is:

ukbanationalityenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk and you have posted the return of document URL.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:29 am

Dear: Amber

Please see the post of jejo0813, jejo0813 ask how can i return my passport.

The link mention in my earlier post is right path for return of passport and documents.

The email address you mention is for nationality inquiries not for return of documents. Even u send email to this email id. you will advise to submit online request.

I can provide reference for this information, if u needed.

Kindly check the link properly.