ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hussain84
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain84 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:39 am

visa gratted after 6 month waiting

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 am

Hussain84 wrote:visa gratted after 6 month waiting
Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah
Mashallah May Allah keep you guys happy and make this batter for you. Remember if in duaa too. Wa Alykum Asallam Wa Rahmat Allah

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:53 am

Members are reminded to write in English and respect other members views even when you may not agree.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Forlorn wrote:Had anyone receive reply of a mail,which heading is Deferred?
I receive a standard reply which heading is 22/07/13-Deferred :(
I have also received a reply to my email with 'deferred' in the subject heading, I asked my solicitor and he says it means their doing spot checks!

Hopefully he is right and it doesnt mean its on hold or anything.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:45 pm

To Hussain

Congratulations. Could you let me know where you appied from? thanks

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:17 pm

TangoMike wrote:
I have also received a reply to my email with 'deferred' in the subject heading, I asked my solicitor and he says it means their doing spot checks!

What is spot checks?
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Forlorn wrote: What is spot checks?
I think he means just random checks on bits of the application, employment e.t.c

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

end of anther week

Post by Sayedhashimi » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 pm

this week mashallha about 5 people got there visas i am happy for them wish them a happy life ahead
and i hope next week a lot of us who are waiting for RFC get a good news
guys update us with your time lines
take care have a nice time :?:

-------------------------------------------------------------
submit at Islamabad VAC on 31/07/2013
forward to Islamabad OC on 31/07/2013
under process at BHC on 18/08/2013
still waiting for RFC on --/--/-------[/quote][/code][/list][/url]

khan09
Newly Registered

Post by khan09 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:55 pm

one of my colleagues whose wife is Kenyan , applied for spouse visa, and he had a visit from home office, checking his house to ensure its adequate for two ppl! that was his spot check experience...

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:58 pm

khan09 wrote:one of my colleagues whose wife is Kenyan , applied for spouse visa, and he had a visit from home office, checking his house to ensure its adequate for two ppl! that was his spot check experience...
You must be kidding. You mean someone came to his house in UK to carry out this check?

khan09
Newly Registered

Post by khan09 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:03 am

naumanmumtaz wrote:
khan09 wrote:one of my colleagues whose wife is Kenyan , applied for spouse visa, and he had a visit from home office, checking his house to ensure its adequate for two ppl! that was his spot check experience...
You must be kidding. You mean someone came to his house in UK to carry out this check?
seriously , my colleague is Kenyan British and his wife is kenyan, ppl who checked his house weren't from UKBA or home office, but external contractors hired by home office, he said that they gave him a copy of report too!

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:30 pm

As you all know guys that my application is on hold because ECO is not satisfied with our income, they said that we can challenge if we feel we are right and can send supporting documents again so I am going to send copy of 12 months payslips again because our income is more than 20000 and requirement is 18600 so it's obvious that we meet the minimum income threshold.

But here is a question I applied on April so I provided pay slips till the month of April and now it's 3rd November, Should I send additional slips from May to October?

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Javeria wrote:As you all know guys that my application is on hold because ECO is not satisfied with our income, they said that we can challenge if we feel we are right and can send supporting documents again so I am going to send copy of 12 months payslips again because our income is more than 20000 and requirement is 18600 so it's obvious that we meet the minimum income threshold.

But here is a question I applied on April so I provided pay slips till the month of April and now it's 3rd November, Should I send additional slips from May to October?
By rules they only require till day when you applied i.e April and that would be sufficient but if you have recent payslips then slap them on their face too.
If you haven't then inky send what you have till date of application.
Hope that helps.
Remember us in duaa

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Javeria wrote:As you all know guys that my application is on hold because ECO is not satisfied with our income, they said that we can challenge if we feel we are right and can send supporting documents again so I am going to send copy of 12 months payslips again because our income is more than 20000 and requirement is 18600 so it's obvious that we meet the minimum income threshold.

Why case is on hold javeria sis?
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Forlorn wrote:

Probably some trainee at BHC isn't good at math.. Lol

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Forlorn wrote:

they said that we don't meet the financial requirement but our annual income is more than 20000 so how is it possible that we don't meet the requirement, I have calculated more than thousand times and our income is 20000plus and requirement is 18600

the main thing is the deaf and dumb ECO has a weak mathematics

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Is anyone know what's the exact fax number of BHC

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Javeria wrote:
Forlorn wrote:

they said that we don't meet the financial requirement but our annual income is more than 20000 so how is it possible that we don't meet the requirement, I have calculated more than thousand times and our income is 20000plus and requirement is 18600

Are u employed?with category a or category b?
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Forlorn wrote:

category B

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Javeria wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Forlorn wrote:

category B
I also applied with category b.
U have two jobs?if u provide 12 month payslips then why they put u on hold.very frustrating days :cry:
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

AlishaMisha
Newly Registered

Post by AlishaMisha » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Just make sure its gross salary thats 20,000 they shouldn't refuse it then.

AlishaMisha
Newly Registered

Post by AlishaMisha » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:48 pm

If you send additional documents to BHC by international post do they give confirmation if they have received them?

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:56 pm

AlishaMisha wrote:If you send additional documents to BHC by international post do they give confirmation if they have received them?
They will only acknowledge if sent via emai.
Via post it doesn't matter as you will have online prof that it's been delivered.
Hope that helps.
Remember us in duaa.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:55 am

Hi, just to update we applied on 22nd April and haven't heard anything yet other than it's under process. Don't even know if it is put on hold although we are not in that category but u never know with them ....they seem to suck at maths.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:35 am

TangoMike wrote:

I had an email acknowledging my extra evidence i sent, and the title said deferred!