ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur T 1 (PSW Route) help please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stevepal
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur T 1 (PSW Route) help please

Post by stevepal » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Pls can someone help me
my understanding is that if someone still have visa then there's most chances to be refused for visa
so if I give fingerprints just 5 working days earlier of my visa expired
is there any risks to be refused for visa
mean can visa officer do quick decision
coz its much easier for visa officer to refuse when he knows no one can chalange his decision even he give very silly reasons to refuse.
So thats why I want make sure that atleast this idea can come in his mind.
So shall I give fingerprints after expire of visa or its ok to give fingerprints 5 working days earlier???
I will appriciate any help[/list]

Post by top » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:10 pm

sorry to hear about your fear I can feel your pain

well your fear to have possibly been refused just before your current leave expires seems okay considering the possibility that you say could happen it might happen as you will be left neither for appeal nor for a reapply.

so lets do this Bio metric fingerprint thing on the day your current leave expires as you have already applied within your current leave validity, by doing so you can sleep properly I can imagine.

thanks...

skyblue9
Newly Registered

Post by skyblue9 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:00 pm

is it true if u have visa your chances are more to reject???
i am worried now...i have 3 months visa left and i have already applied and given biometrics for t1 enterpreneour visa ...pls share your views guys i am so worried now :cry:

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:24 pm

@ skyblue9

is it true if u have visa your chances are more to reject???

There is no evidence to suggest that having visa left during application increases the chances of been refused, its just a myth some members thought about. Even if you still have a visa left and you get refused, you can still send in a reconsideration request within 90days of refusal if you still have visa and if its been refused again then you should then get an appeal right if visa expires during reconsideration.

Your application success depend solely on your ability to submit all necessary documents required by Home Office and as noticed on this forum, some are simply lucky to get visa on first application as others with similar documents also got refused but won on appeal.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

skyblue9
Newly Registered

Post by skyblue9 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:45 pm

@ Olasunkanmi thanks a lot for sharing your view m totally agree with u, I think application success totally based on the documents we provide and on our immigration history.
My case is quite straight forward I have degree from university in business management and I have applied as a business consultant , all the funds of 50k are in my account, I have attached the business plan and the print out of the advertisement of my company like website , yell , vivas , Facebook my business cards and newspaper in which I advertise...liabily insurance, Hmrc registration and current director report etc
I did my best I gave my 100% but I am still very worried as I have come to know from this forum that HO rejecting application for silly n stupid reason well let's see I just hope that I will get it just so much worried 😣

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm

@ skyblue9, try to also start trading activities in your business and don't give excuse that you are waiting for visa before starting trading. Home Office require trading activities to be going on during application process if your previous visa allow you to do business like PSW visa.

skyblue9
Newly Registered

Post by skyblue9 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:13 pm

@Olasunkanmi Yes I am involved in business activities I am providing service to my clients and generating invoices do u think this is enough ?? I haven't thought about investing somewhere so I haven't touched the 50k at the moment...
But I have made some purchases separately from my business account like printer, stamp, business cards and paid for advertisement ...same time I am getting paid in from my clients do u think its ohk ? Or do I have to start investing for big budgets things like furniture or car I was just not feeling comfortable spending lot of money without getting visa 😔 it's risky is n it ?? Cud u pls share your views on this thanks a lot ☺️

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:37 pm

@ skyblue9, its better if you don't touch the 50k funds in your personal account for now to avoid any silly excuses by caseworker since your application is still with them.

You can spend extra money from other sources for any business activities just to be on the safe side but if necessary, you can spend from the 50k and keep all the documents for proof.

Since you are already providing service to your clients and getting paid, then that should be enough evidence as full trading activity. Just try to get payment from clients through your business bank account as that's the standard procedure for businesses.

skyblue9
Newly Registered

Post by skyblue9 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:04 am

Thanks a Lott for providing your views,sounds gud to me and I think equally the same... Hope I will get the visa cheers !!

skyblue9
Newly Registered

Post by skyblue9 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Hello friends... @ Olasunkanmi
hye there just to let u know I just got my visa...thanks to god I can't believe I got the visa just after 1 week I gave fingerprints on, altogether within 20 days just can't believe thanks to god and all the people on this forum xx

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Congratulation to you skyblue9. Wish you all the best for the future.

skyblue9
Newly Registered

Post by skyblue9 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:30 am

@ Olasunkanmi thanks a Lott 😀😀