ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds Maintanance

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

onlyyou_2323
Newly Registered

Funds Maintanance

Post by onlyyou_2323 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi Every one I need a bit of Help plz
I am currently on Tier 4 as a student and will be getting my COS in January but I have just put in the funds that is 900 punds in my account and then my visa is finishing on 20th January this will be 10 days before the 3 months time. So is it possible to show funds from my an Indian Account. Or The One thing that I dont know is the
Tick to confirm sponsor maintains funds for migrants" is mentioned as "Y" in your CoS
. Will this be applicable if I am switching from Tier 4 student.

Many Thanks REally Appreciate any Help

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:12 pm

The sponsor can certify maintenance in the CoS - ask them to do so. It doesn't cost anything, it is merely a guarantee that should it be nececssary they will maintain you for the first month of your employment. If they do certify maintenance you don't need to show any funds

onlyyou_2323
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by onlyyou_2323 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:54 pm

manci wrote:The sponsor can certify maintenance in the CoS - ask them to do so. It doesn't cost anything, it is merely a guarantee that should it be nececssary they will maintain you for the first month of your employment. If they do certify maintenance you don't need to show any funds
Apologies I never replied back. But thanks alot for your reply. Appreciate your help.