ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:32 pm

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
errh that's one too many of these shows just goes to show how in touch and up to date I am with these shows *very embarrassed*. I hope that didn't bring a tear to your eye Verbina lol Well recovered there. I was going to mention Alesha Dixon too but I may have to google the facts first to avoid offending the die hard fans out there. Let's talk about football and I can tell you everything you want to know. Oops sorry I m off on a tangent again!
No probs Flavia and Alesha are both well HOT!!! But football....?! Whatever.... :roll: :lol:

PS @dapsonlee watches Desperate Housewives for Eva Longoria !! Heehee so its all good!

Believe2013 your bro code is not tarnished yet for watching such. Its ok to slip from football once in a while.

Sigh verbs am I allowed to deny that??? �� �� well I am proud of it... She is drop dead gorgeous!!! ��
I know she is babe :lol: ! Im only messing 8)
Cougar Town - penny can!!!!!! Courtney Cox Arquette

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24755547

Hahaha! Epic!!!! Such complete and utter bullsh*t!!!! Made me laugh though!!! :lol:
Oh my God enforced removal costs about £15000 per head -what airline are they flying these people. Even concorde didn't cost that much! alternatively they could allow us to work and we could contribute that amount in NI and taxes per year. how does that sound? whilst we await removal. Then again if I am going to be forcibly removed I would not want to be chartered on an Easyjet plane or Rynnair. I will be popping Cristal Dom perignon etc on them chartered plane. Not just any plane for me but it's got to be pimped big time, hydraulics the whole works and as people are embarking it will be bouncing up and down like one of those snoop dogg cars in his videos. I am sorry I don't do things in half measures
Aha! But the headline!!! The headline!!! 11 illegal immigrants left the country after seeing dearly beloved van.... Priceless!

Urrrrm not so sure about Courtney Cox Arquette like.... nothing special :wink:
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:51 pm

verbina wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24755547

Hahaha! Epic!!!! Such complete and utter bullsh*t!!!! Made me laugh though!!! :lol:
Oh my God enforced removal costs about £15000 per head -what airline are they flying these people. Even concorde didn't cost that much! alternatively they could allow us to work and we could contribute that amount in NI and taxes per year. how does that sound? whilst we await removal. Then again if I am going to be forcibly removed I would not want to be chartered on an Easyjet plane or Rynnair. I will be popping Cristal Dom perignon etc on them chartered plane. Not just any plane for me but it's got to be pimped big time, hydraulics the whole works and as people are embarking it will be bouncing up and down like one of those snoop dogg cars in his videos. I am sorry I don't do things in half measures
Aha! But the headline!!! The headline!!! 11 illegal immigrants left the country after seeing dearly beloved van.... Priceless!

Urrrrm not so sure about Courtney Cox Arquette like.... nothing special :wink:

Lol I know you messing missy!

I think home office has an office in the isle of White where numbers/figures/statistics are cooked, boiled, fried or roasted cos last week it was 1 individual now 11. Tories! Tories!! Tories!!! I smell the eruption of trouble waiting to blow over and the question is who is going to take the fall when all of these rubbish that don't make sense starts to leak out 😳?

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:04 pm

[quote="dapsonlee"][quote="verbina"][quote="Believe2013"][quote="verbina"][quote="Believe2013"][quote="Keisha"]Sometimes when emails don't get the job done, you have to breathe down the phone on these guys and pls try to drop a tear or 2 and sniffing constantly i am sure that will catch their attention.

@D'lee....lol...that's a plan but at times think they would be rolling their eyes at the other end when doing that.I reckon need get a serious cry and make them feel guilty!!Can't stand Horror Office!![/quote]

Queeisha (Queen Keisha) you are too funny! turn on the water works hey. If we all rang and sobbed uncontrollably perhaps they may feel sorry for us!

Slightly going off topic here but forgive people. I tuned in to watch X factor the other day (trust me I don't usually do I watch dancing on ice because of Flavia prob *winks*) since when do people cry so much on telly. Louis Walsh breaks down, Nicole follows, Sharon goes next, Gary (probably crocodile tears) and then the midget Dermot Oleary went into one too. Hell broke loose even the camera man was in tears. Kleenex must have made a fortune that evening! Just thinking of the whole episode I could burst into tears myself......[/quote]

Eh? Flavia from Dancing on Ice?! :shock: Isnt she the one from Strictly come dancing.....??[/quote]

errh that's one too many of these shows just goes to show how in touch and up to date I am with these shows *very embarrassed*. I hope that didn't bring a tear to your eye Verbina lol Well recovered there. I was going to mention Alesha Dixon too but I may have to google the facts first to avoid offending the die hard fans out there. Let's talk about football and I can tell you everything you want to know. Oops sorry I m off on a tangent again![/quote]

No probs Flavia and Alesha are both well HOT!!! But football....?! Whatever.... :roll: :lol:

PS @dapsonlee watches Desperate Housewives for Eva Longoria !! Heehee so its all good![/quote]

Believe2013 your bro code is not tarnished yet for watching such. Its ok to slip from football once in a while.

Sigh verbs am I allowed to deny that??? 😳 😂 well I am proud of it... She is drop dead gorgeous!!! 🙈[/quote]

Lol! Flavia.. Stayed in the same hotel with her last year( had been hustling and had free hotel accommodation for a month, ). We always met in the restaurant and spoke to her a couple of times!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 pm

@Monique...Congrats and enjoy the freedom!

@Believe...*waves*...lmao...it might work.When it comes to football,please anytime anyday we can discuss,one of my favourite sports...*danceskukere*.X-failure is becoming a bore and not sure why everybody has to start crying really starting with grandpa Louie*rollseyes*

@D'lee...I reckon one will need to have a trial and see if the cry will help...lol.Your x-mas wishlist is fatal hey...lol,be nice and send her a box of chocolates...*wink*.So,Eva Longoria has been the one making you have a high BP apart from papers....hahahahaa...I bet when her part comes you go closer to the screen....lol

@Verbs...so,the MP are on the roll with beautiful on-screen ladies hey,no wonder they disappear at times...*hidesface*

Hende123
Newly Registered

Post by Hende123 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Hi Believe 2013. Our solicitor sent a letter to Scottish Home office in glasgow for reconsideration highlighting that they failed to considered the application under ECHR article 8 and failing to issue removal direction. If this the same as PAP letter? This was sent in April

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 pm

@Verbs...that article is a joke...are they for real??Imagine being proud of 11 people leaving after spending so much money.That's what happens when you're an amoeba.

@Hende...PAP isnt supposed to take that long unless otherwise.I reckon need to follow up with you're solicitor and ask him what's going on with consideration letter.

Thelordisgood
Newly Registered

Post by Thelordisgood » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello guys, I have been a silent follower on this forum, you guys are awesome, can't remember all the names, but I pray you all get granted and for those refused this is just the start your breakthrough is on the way.
I received a call from my solicitor on Tuesday that I have been Granted 30months still waiting for my BRP

Applied last September , I have as a visitor and overstayed, I have a wife and kids

naba

PAP?

Post by naba » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello beautiful people, hope you are keeping well. Can anyone tell me about the PAP/JR please? I understand PAP leads the JR and the JR should be applied within 90 days. The PAP allows HO 14 days to reply and after 14 days the JR stars. When should I apply for the PAP? would it be within the 90 days or within 76 days (90-14 = 76 days)?...totally confused!
thank you for the help. God bless you all.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Keisha wrote:@Verbs...that article is a joke...are they for real??Imagine being proud of 11 people leaving after spending so much money.That's what happens when you're an amoeba.

@Hende...PAP isnt supposed to take that long unless otherwise.I reckon need to follow up with you're solicitor and ask him what's going on with consideration letter.
Heeehee yeah, but I reckon 'amoebas' are lying about these 11 people!! How in hell would anyone in their right mind see the van, call the number and tell them he is in UK illegally and wants to return home..... No way ! Amoebas are just trying to justify this whole van thing and the costs to public, so they came up with this fictional number 11... Sneaky amoebas :roll: :P

Hende123
Newly Registered

Post by Hende123 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Keisha
I am living in Scotland, I think the legal system is different, according to justice..gov.uk the PAP applies to England and Wales.

Our solicitor doesn't think we will get a response from HO to the letter, therefore he has put a claim into ECHR in Strasburg. Don't know what else to do

verbina
Russia

Re: PAP?

Post by verbina » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:12 pm

naba wrote:Hello beautiful people, hope you are keeping well. Can anyone tell me about the PAP/JR please? I understand PAP leads the JR and the JR should be applied within 90 days. The PAP allows HO 14 days to reply and after 14 days the JR stars. When should I apply for the PAP? would it be within the 90 days or within 76 days (90-14 = 76 days)?...totally confused!
Urrrrm you can send a PAP letter as soon as you like. But you must allow HO at least 14 days to respond to it. You can give them up to 90 days to respond if you like, then if HO didnt respond to your PAP letter, or their response was not what you wanted to hear, then you can go for JR. But you must submit a JR app within 90 days max of your refusal.
Hope this makes sense :?

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: PAP?

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:14 pm

naba wrote:Hello beautiful people, hope you are keeping well. Can anyone tell me about the PAP/JR please? I understand PAP leads the JR and the JR should be applied within 90 days. The PAP allows HO 14 days to reply and after 14 days the JR stars. When should I apply for the PAP? would it be within the 90 days or within 76 days (90-14 = 76 days)?...totally confused!

Right Naba hope you holding up tight? PAP can be applied for 90 days after refusal but the HO has to reply you withing 14 days but as you know home office has spent so much time in Africa that they deal in African time (meaning the never follow the timescale set by them) but to understand the proceedings a lot clearer, I have attached a link below to help guide you with timelines to prepare both PAP and as well as JR I really hope it helps!!!

http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/abo ... cedure.pdf

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Keisha wrote:@Monique...Congrats and enjoy the freedom!

@Believe...*waves*...lmao...it might work.When it comes to football,please anytime anyday we can discuss,one of my favourite sports...*danceskukere*.X-failure is becoming a bore and not sure why everybody has to start crying really starting with grandpa Louie*rollseyes*

@D'lee...I reckon one will need to have a trial and see if the cry will help...lol.Your x-mas wishlist is fatal hey...lol,be nice and send her a box of chocolates...*wink*.So,Eva Longoria has been the one making you have a high BP apart from papers....hahahahaa...I bet when her part comes you go closer to the screen....lol

@Verbs...so,the MP are on the roll with beautiful on-screen ladies hey,no wonder they disappear at times...*hidesface*

Looks like you are reading the situation too clearly and I have upgraded that dance from Kukere to skelewu.. Might soon fly out there to teach her the dance lol 😼

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Keisha wrote:@Monique...Congrats and enjoy the freedom!

BUSTED!!! :idea:

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 pm

@Verbs....lmao....ur a nutter!

@D'lee...so you want to tell me I'm behind with the times...*triestodanceskelewu*

@Hed...well,let's hope you will get a reply soon and all the best!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:54 pm

@TheLordisgood...Congratulations and all the best.Enjoy the freedom.Amen,I receive my stay is Jesus name!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Keisha wrote:@Verbs....lmao....ur a nutter!

@D'lee...so you want to tell me I'm behind with the times...*triestodanceskelewu*

@Hed...well,let's hope you will get a reply soon and all the best!
Lol I might be wrong but I believe thats what youtube and Twitter says 🙉 *Chewing stick with African wrapper tied up* 😜

elastep

Post by elastep » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Hello everyone.
congrats to those that have been granted and to those refused, be stong and fight. Those waiting for any news on their application good news is on the way and may the goodness of this coming festive season be upon us all. Amen!!

Just to update my case. The deadline for the acknoledgment of Service to the bundle of documents sent to the HO on the 03 Oct 2013 for my JR which alows 21 days and the service of the acknoledged document upon me which should be 7 days after the allowed days and that = to 31 Oct 2013. This means that I'm now waiting to see if my permission for JR is granted and it takes between 4-8 weeks to get any response from the administrative court.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

Call me dude
Nigeria

Post by Call me dude » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:11 am

Thelordisgood wrote:Hello guys, I have been a silent follower on this forum, you guys are awesome, can't remember all the names, but I pray you all get granted and for those refused this is just the start your breakthrough is on the way.
I received a call from my solicitor on Tuesday that I have been Granted 30months still waiting for my BRP

Applied last September , I have as a visitor and overstayed, I have a wife and kids
Congrat and welcome to the forum....is it a first time application?and can you pls tell us your story?
It is well

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:20 am

Thelordisgood wrote:Hello guys, I have been a silent follower on this forum, you guys are awesome, can't remember all the names, but I pray you all get granted and for those refused this is just the start your breakthrough is on the way.

Last edited by verbina on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 am

Congratulations to you and your family!! Have a wonderful life! Stay Blessed!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 am

@elastep Its good to hear you are halfway there now! We pray you get granted a permission for JR and a court date in not too distant future!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:59 am

@elastep how you manage to do JR? you saing your application is refused in 22nd may 2013, you applying PAP on 18th sept 2013 and doing now 3rd october 2013 JR. People saying you only allow JR within the 3 months of refusal but your own is already 4-5 months. I don't understand can we go for JR any time. Please explain to me, thanks.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 am

Morning All...

@Elastep...I pray that God makes a way and grant us permission for our cases to be heard.This is a very gruelling process and I'm a bit nervous about it.Let's believe that it is well with us!Sorry for my "pigeon brain",what's the situation with you're case?

@D'lee...lol...I watched skelewu moves,gosh girls can really move their waists.Gonna start practising!

@Verbs...You're up early today,what's happening this morning??