ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Horrendous experience with BRP delivery

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

helloChap
Newly Registered

Horrendous experience with BRP delivery

Post by helloChap » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:45 pm

My visa was granted on 24th Oct in PEO, Cardiff.
I was expecting my BRP delivery this week and to my shock today I received a reply from BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk saying it was delivered on 30th Oct to my solicitor's name but to some random address where my solicitor don't even have an office.
I don't know from where did they get this address.
I am not sure what DX secure is secure about delivering it to some random address. Now we are chasing up the courier with the incorrect address.
We are also checking with UKBA how did such a mishap happened on their part.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:20 pm

And what is your question? In addition to the line of enquiry with your lawyer, and the courier, how might the forum assist you?

helloChap
Newly Registered

Post by helloChap » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi,
Thanks for trying to help.
But it wasn't a question, I was just sharing my experience in this forum.
By the way, I collected my courier from the incorrect address where it was delivered.

Cheers,
J
Lucapooka wrote:And what is your question? In addition to the line of enquiry with your lawyer, and the courier, how might the forum assist you?

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:31 am

I suggest you make a proper complaint and not just ask ukba how it happened. It's utter carelessness and incompetence of ukba.