ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crcnaidu
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Urgent

Post by crcnaidu » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 am

Morning All,
I need a urgent help for one of my friend. He is not in a position to send email hence asked me to post for urgent advice from seniors.

He applied for Tier 1 extension in June 13 and completed bio metrics. He is still waiting for decision. Unfortunately got to hear that his mother is very critically ill and on ventilator support(Coma). He need to travel to India ASAP but not getting any information how to speed up the process of his pending application. He is also planning to with draw his application if that is going to be sooner. He urgently needs his passport to travel India.

Can anyone please suggest what are the options for left for him to travel India soon. Your quick reply and advice is very appreciated.

Thanks