ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jahan
Newly Registered

Help

Post by jahan » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:27 pm

how many pay slip do you have to make if you got 2 jobs , I mean my friend has only made 6 months pay slip for 2 jobs is this ok or does it have to be 12 months pay slip if you have 2 jobs, please help if you anything.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:30 pm

It might help if you give some extra details like what type of application has been made (I assume partner of a settled/British Citizen), how long s(he) has been employed in each job, whether the pay is salaried or not and variable or not.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Re: Help

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:30 pm

jahan wrote:how many pay slip do you have to make if you got 2 jobs , I mean my friend has only made 6 months pay slip for 2 jobs is this ok or does it have to be 12 months pay slip if you have 2 jobs, please help if you anything.
It has to be 12 mnths if u have two jobs!

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 pm

People have applied with 6 months financial information with 2 jobs. Just have to make sure both jobs have 6 months payslips and full bank statements for that period with ALL pay deposited into the account if any is cash in hand.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Indeed, the OP needs to clarify the questions I asked. Moreover, you do not necessarily need apply under Cat B if you have more than one job.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.