ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

college license revoked

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shinki
Newly Registered

college license revoked

Post by shinki » Wed May 01, 2013 3:25 pm

hi my college license has been revoked, received a letter from UKBA to leave country or apply fresh application,
i am student of level 5 , my question is do i need to attach my previous progress of level 5, as i am going to apply for level 6,
someone told me if i show £10,000 in my bank account i don't need to show previous progress,
please reply thanks,

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Previous Academic progress cannot be exchanged with the display of finance. However, the revoked college need to issue the progress report to students until the time it was in operation and the same usually facilitate to get new CAS at other institute.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

desertman

Post by desertman » Thu May 09, 2013 4:38 pm

but how can he apply for level 6 diploma whilst his previous level 5 diploma is not completed yet as his college's license was revoked before the completion of level 5.

will the UKBA not require the completion letter of level 5 before issuing him the visa for level 6?

alpha2013

Post by alpha2013 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:31 am

desertman wrote:but how can he apply for level 6 diploma whilst his previous level 5 diploma is not completed yet as his college's license was revoked before the completion of level 5.

will the UKBA not require the completion letter of level 5 before issuing him the visa for level 6?
If the college license is revoked and college staff ran away then how someone can get the progress report from college. is that 60 days letter sent by ukba not enough to get the new visa ?
but he can only get admission in level 5 again.

Quickreply

Re: college license revoked

Post by Quickreply » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:01 am

shinki wrote:hi my college license has been revoked, received a letter from UKBA to leave country or apply fresh application,
i am student of level 5 , my question is do i need to attach my previous progress of level 5, as i am going to apply for level 6,
someone told me if i show £10,000 in my bank account i don't need to show previous progress,
please reply thanks,
hello,
if you apply for level 6 course your new college/ University will asses you whether you suit for the level 6 course or not.

if you get CAS, you need to show 9000 on top of fees in your account, but if you get attendance letter which shows your attendance above 80% then you need to show 2000 only.

Bashy1
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by Bashy1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:28 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Previous Academic progress cannot be exchanged with the display of finance. However, the revoked college need to issue the progress report to students until the time it was in operation and the same usually facilitate to get new CAS at other institute.
Hi Sheraz I have a question please answer my query . Please read it and answer . Please

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Re: college license revoked

Post by Jalaibi » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:04 pm

if your previous college revoked or college withdrawn your CAS, don't panic. There would be 60 days time for this. You will get a curtailment letter from HO, In Case you need an admission in Highly Trusted College from Level 4 to Level 7 and looking for a big discount, let me know. I probably may can hep as I work in a HTS College.
Good Luck.
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll