ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Visa appeal.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tsewa
Newly Registered

Irish Visa appeal.

Post by tsewa » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 pm

I applied for a irish long stay visa but somehow my visa has been rejected with the reason " The applicant wishes to visit ireland for one year however she applied for a short stay c type visa" even though i applied for a long stay visa but on my VFS receipt the Vfs employee mentioned tourist type which is only for a short stay, WELL! i was given a choice of appeal, I then made an appeal with the my visa summery sheet where i mentioned right visa type long stay,but again it has been refused without any reason but stated that having taken all the documentation and information provided into consideration,it was decided that the original decision to refuse visa should be upheld."
well, the fact is that, i didn't give any documentation except my visa summery sheet where i chose the right visa type i.e Long stay..so now what should i do? please help.
PS- my visa appeal took only 7 Days,Not even 7 working days..Isn't something is fishy..

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:01 pm

What category visa did you applied for ? I presume its "D" ?

On what bases did you applied the long term visa i.e. spouse, work, study or anything else ?

From what country did you applied for your visa ?

What is ur nationality ?

tsewa
Newly Registered

Post by tsewa » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:23 pm

hello Calvin
Thank you for the reply,I pm you all the details about the visa type etc.Hope to hear from you.Thank you!

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:14 am

Hi Tsewa, first of all sorry for the late reply and to hear about ur problem.

I would recommend to contact the Irish embassy in New Delhi and try to inquire about the visa decision and appeal is genuine ? Also did you involved any agent or third person that helped you to lodge your visa application or your appeal ?

Next, if the visa decision and appeal is genuine, by the Irish embassy, I would recommend to make a fresh application and explain the first visa refusal reason in detail. If you are going to make a new visa visa application, you would need a new sponsor letter from the organization that you are intended to join in Ireland and any other supporting documents

Good Luck

tsewa
Newly Registered

Post by tsewa » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:56 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:Hi Tsewa, first of all sorry for the late reply and to hear about ur problem.

I would recommend to contact the Irish embassy in New Delhi and try to inquire about the visa decision and appeal is genuine ? Also did you involved any agent or third person that helped you to lodge your visa application or your appeal ?

Next, if the visa decision and appeal is genuine, by the Irish embassy, I would recommend to make a fresh application and explain the first visa refusal reason in detail. If you are going to make a new visa visa application, you would need a new sponsor letter from the organization that you are intended to join in Ireland and any other supporting documents

Good Luck

Thank you for the assist.

atkin
Newly Registered

Re: Irish Visa appeal.

Post by atkin » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:00 am

tsewa wrote:I applied for a irish long stay visa but somehow my visa has been rejected with the reason " The applicant wishes to visit ireland for one year however she applied for a short stay c type visa" even though i applied for a long stay visa but on my VFS receipt the Vfs employee mentioned tourist type which is only for a short stay, WELL! i was given a choice of appeal, I then made an appeal with the my visa summery sheet where i mentioned right visa type long stay,but again it has been refused without any reason but stated that having taken all the documentation and information provided into consideration,it was decided that the original decision to refuse visa should be upheld."
well, the fact is that, i didn't give any documentation except my visa summery sheet where i chose the right visa type i.e Long stay..so now what should i do? please help.
PS- my visa appeal took only 7 Days,Not even 7 working days..Isn't something is fishy..
Long stay visas are very difficult to get a tourist visa would be easier.