ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:@wonderful verbina for your kind suggestion, my solicitor saying the same. I think he is right otherwise some solicitors run for a money and saying go for JR now. He is saying no. As you say JR expensive and it takes time, even not sure what will happend after JR? My only worry is if every door is closed (my child british citizenship took long and my JR time 3 months from the refusal is over).
Im certain your child's citizenship application wont take longer then 3 months. I know its still long, but at the end you will have all the tools to defeat HO with... Even if you apply for JR now before your 3 months is up, you will have to wait perhaps 1 year for the actual date and it will still be risky! So just try and relax a little for now hun, I know its pretty impossible lol! I think you are in good hands with your solicitor - he sounds sensible and most importantly honest!! So just be patient for now!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 pm

million thanks@verbina, god bless, soon you will get a stay. God bless to all.

majojo

Post by majojo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Call me dude wrote:
Monique30 wrote:Hi guys, I would like to share my news with you. I just received a call from my solicitor telling me I have been granted a 30 month visa. I am so happy....brilliant xmas present. Good luck to you all and I pray you will hear some good news too.

My timeline:

Applied on: 16/01/2013
Acknowledgement received: 21/01/2013 (dated 18/01/2013)
Biometric received: 11/03/2013 (dated 8/03/2013)
Biometric done: 15/03/2013
Request for more documents: 22/10/2013 (deadline:30/10/2013)
Documents sent: 24/10/2013
Granted 30 month visa: 31/10/2013

I haven't been to my collect it yet so I don't know exactly what the letter says.

Congrat...enjoy ur freedom
Congrats my dear I have the same timeline as you please what duct ments did they ask for if u may ask

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Monique30 wrote:Hi guys, I would like to share my news with you. I just received a call from my solicitor telling me I have been granted a 30 month visa. I am so happy....brilliant xmas present. Good luck to you all and I pray you will hear some good news too.

My timeline:

I haven't been to my collect it yet so I don't know exactly what the letter says.
Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom :)
FLR O Extension applied: 21 Sep 2013
Acknowledgment Letter dated: 24 Sep 2013
Biometrics: 1 Oct 2013 letter, done: 4 Oct 2013
Decision: 12 October granted DLR until Oct 2016
Documents: Received 17 October 2013
BRP: 23 October

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Thelordisgood wrote:Hello guys, I have been a silent follower on this forum, you guys are awesome, can't remember all the names, but I pray you all get granted and for those refused this is just the start your breakthrough is on the way.
I received a call from my solicitor on Tuesday that I have been Granted 30months still waiting for my BRP

Applied last September , I have as a visitor and overstayed, I have a wife and kids
Good things happening on the Forum congratulations.

Also my sister who is 25 was granted 3 years after 5 years of no status.... God is good!!

BRP came a week ago but the lawyer couldnt reach us and left a VM on her phone. We had to use rent money to pay him, but grateful she has her BRP!!
FLR O Extension applied: 21 Sep 2013
Acknowledgment Letter dated: 24 Sep 2013
Biometrics: 1 Oct 2013 letter, done: 4 Oct 2013
Decision: 12 October granted DLR until Oct 2016
Documents: Received 17 October 2013
BRP: 23 October

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Sweetypie wrote:
Thelordisgood wrote:Hello guys, I have been a silent follower on this forum, you guys are awesome, can't remember all the names, but I pray you all get granted and for those refused this is just the start your breakthrough is on the way.
I received a call from my solicitor on Tuesday that I have been Granted 30months still waiting for my BRP

Applied last September , I have as a visitor and overstayed, I have a wife and kids
Good things happening on the Forum congratulations.

Also my sister who is 25 was granted 3 years after 5 years of no status.... God is good!!

BRP came a week ago but the lawyer couldnt reach us and left a VM on her phone. We had to use rent money to pay him, but grateful she has her BRP!!
Whoop whoop! Result!!! Well done to both of ya!!!!!

Monique30
Newly Registered

Post by Monique30 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:01 pm

majojo wrote:
Call me dude wrote:

My timeline:

Congrats my dear I have the same timeline as you please what duct ments did they ask for if u may ask

Hi Majojo, thank you. They asked for:

Passports for me, my husband and daughter (both British)
My daughter's Red Book
Most recent Council Tax Bill
Documents to show that my husband and I have been living together since our marriage.

They wanted evidence from at least 5 official sources addressed to both me and my husband either jointly or separately. The thing is I had no official docs addressed to me or the both of us jointly so I sent them all the NHS letters addressed to me that I could find. I sent them some Freemans and Littlewoods catalogue statements, letters addressed to our daughter and my husband sent them at the official docs they wanted from him such as council tax, bank statements, hmrc letters, dvla letters, mortgage agreement, his latest pay slip. He also wrote a letter explaining why I couldn't provide official documents. I hope this helps. Good luck to you :)

majojo

Post by majojo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Monique30 wrote:
majojo wrote:
Call me dude wrote:

My timeline:

Hi Majojo, thank you. They asked for:

Passports for me, my husband and daughter (both British)
My daughter's Red Book
Most recent Council Tax Bill
Documents to show that my husband and I have been living together since our marriage.

They wanted evidence from at least 5 official sources addressed to both me and my husband either jointly or separately. The thing is I had no official docs addressed to me or the both of us jointly so I sent them all the NHS letters addressed to me that I could find. I sent them some Freemans and Littlewoods catalogue statements, letters addressed to our daughter and my husband sent them at the official docs they wanted from him such as council tax, bank statements, hmrc letters, dvla letters, mortgage agreement, his latest pay slip. He also wrote a letter explaining why I couldn't provide official documents. I hope this helps. Good luck to you :)

Many thanks for your information. I hope they don't ask me for sum information as my partner still lives with her parents in London n inwas living with my friend by then it all I could produce was just joint account and mobile phone contracts apart from that's nothing again lol. But oh well if it ill it
Will if not it will not only God knows tomorrow. Happy for you and enjoy your freedom

ale001

FLRo

Post by ale001 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm

I just got a response from Theresa May today :(

I think not directly from her but maybe on her behalf..

see below

Dear........

Thank you for your e-mail dated 21 October about your outstanding application and
the delay in making a decision on this application.

I can confirm that we are in the process of deciding your application and a decision will be dispatched to you in the next two weeks. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in considering your application. If you do not receive a decision within the specified time, please email the Removals Casework Co-ordination Team inbox who will be able to look into this matter for you.

While we can understand the frustration this delay is causing, we would again urge you to seek professional help in relation to your threat to commit suicide. Your local authority website should provide you with information of professional / self help groups and I would once again refer you to these or to contact the Hospital and the ... organization whose contact details are listed below: ...........

Yours sincerely

Removals Casework Co-ordination Team

What do u guys think about this letter?

I'm really scared now as they said a decision will be dispatched in the next 2 weeks... really scared now..
:(
Ale001

verbina
United Kingdom

Re: FLRo

Post by verbina » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 pm

ale001 wrote:I just got a response from Theresa May today :(

see below

Dear........

Thank you for your e-mail dated 21 October about your outstanding application and

I can confirm that we are in the process of deciding your application and a decision will be dispatched to you in the next two weeks. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in considering your application. If you do not receive a decision within the specified time, please email the Removals Casework Co-ordination Team inbox who will be able to look into this matter for you.

While we can understand the frustration this delay is causing, we would again urge you to seek professional help in relation to your threat to commit suicide. Your local authority website should provide you with information of professional / self help groups and I would once again refer you to these or to contact the Hospital and the ... organization whose contact details are listed below: ...........

Yours sincerely

I'm really scared now as they said a decision will be dispatched in the next 2 weeks... really scared now..
I think its brilliant!!! Within 2 weeks they promised to give you a decision!! You re almost there!!!

majojo

Post by majojo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:21 pm

verbina wrote:

see below

Dear........

Yours sincerely

I think its brilliant!!! Within 2 weeks they promised to give you a decision!! You re almost there!!!
Am
Hoping so too my dear ones told I should get my decesion end of September but till today nothing we in novwbee now hmm

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:21 pm

see below

Dear........

Yours sincerely

Its a good sign though that your case will receive the deserved attention. However, i will ask you to keep praying for a favourable decision and not just any decision. Not i intend to scare you but this is just the reality on ground considering the decisions made by the HO in recent times.
It is well!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:10 pm

see below

Dear........

Yours sincerely

This is absolutely brilliant and I pray the decision will favour you in Jesus name. If I may ask what email address did you use for her?

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:56 pm

hatchsead wrote:

see below

Dear........

Yours sincerely

Its a good sign though that your case will receive the deserved attention. However, i will ask you to keep praying for a favourable decision and not just any decision. Not i intend to scare you but this is just the reality on ground considering the decisions made by the HO in recent times.
It is well!
But i'm really scared because the letter is from Removals Casework Co-ordination Team

Isn't means removal?
Ale001

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:26 pm

ale001 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:

see below

Dear........

Yours sincerely

It is well!
But i'm really scared because the letter is from Removals Casework Co-ordination Team

Isn't means removal?
Nooooo I feared the same thing before, until they clarified that Removals Casework teams deal with all applications! Successful as well! Ask those on here already granted their stay- all their docs and BRP cards were from Removals Casework team!!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:53 pm

verbina wrote:
ale001 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:

see below

Dear........

Yours sincerely

It is well!

Isn't means removal?
Nooooo I feared the same thing before, until they clarified that Removals Casework teams deal with all applications! Successful as well! Ask those on here already granted their stay- all their docs and BRP cards were from Removals Casework team!!
Oh really?

I've been thinking and thinking over because i think since the letter is from the Removals Casework Co-ordination Team,
so i think their job is only to remove who they already knew they won't grant?
Ale001

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:56 pm

ale001 wrote:
verbina wrote:
ale001 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
It is well!

Isn't means removal?
Oh really?

I've been thinking and thinking over because i think since the letter is from the Removals Casework Co-ordination Team,
Thats exactly what I thought before!!!! But in fact its just what all caseworkers are called and they consider all applications thats all!!! :P

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:10 pm

ale001 wrote:
verbina wrote:
ale001 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
It is well!

Isn't means removal?
Oh really?

Its not the removal caseworker or whatever that am talking about, its the fact that when HO is pressurized atimes into making decisions against their will, they could be nasty.
Like i said earlier, just keep praying, it is only God that can make things possible.
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

paty35
Newly Registered

Post by paty35 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Ale001, can you pls share the email address you used.Thanks

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:12 pm

hatchsead wrote:
ale001 wrote:
verbina wrote:
ale001 wrote:

Isn't means removal?
Oh really?

Its not the removal caseworker or whatever that am talking about, its the fact that when HO is pressurized atimes into making decisions against their will, they could be nasty.
Like i said earlier, just keep praying, it is only God that can make things possible.
Ok thanks
Ale001

somebody007
Newly Registered

Post by somebody007 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:59 am

goodday guys,been on this site for a while and i must confess,you all are doing a great job,making someone feel there are people out there to hear one story is a real burden relief.thanks people

elastep

Post by elastep » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:11 pm

somebody007 wrote:goodday guys,been on this site for a while and i must confess,you all are doing a great job,making someone feel there are people out there to hear one story is a real burden relief.thanks people
@somebody007
Yes it is good to know that there are other people that one could talk to about a problem that is similar to theirs and get ideas form different perspective.
We are a big happy family on this forum and it is good to to say Thank You every now and then to the people who take time out of their personal life to answer question and guide others to a successful outcome on their applications.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

somebody007
Newly Registered

submission

Post by somebody007 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:18 pm

hi guys,been in uk since 2009 on a one year student visa,after my program i got an admission into another university and in fairness,the university helped me to secure an application for a 2 years visa which was also granted but i couldn't complete the MBA as at then due to financial reason,while the program was on i was dating an EU citizen and we both have a 3 years old boy.i want to know if i stand a chance to secure a stay in the united kingdom.thanks

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: submission

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 pm

somebody007 wrote:hi guys,been in uk since 2009 on a one year student visa,after my program i got an admission into another university and in fairness,the university helped me to secure an application for a 2 years visa which was also granted but i couldn't complete the MBA as at then due to financial reason,while the program was on i was dating an EU citizen and we both have a 3 years old boy.i want to know if i stand a chance to secure a stay in the united kingdom.thanks
Welcome to the forum somebody007. I want to be positive on the note that if you go down the right route you are likely to get granted and if you have been living together for at least up to 2 years and you can prove that to the teeth, I don't see why not. Here is an explanation to your request,

If you are applying as the EEA national's unmarried partner, you should provide evidence that you have been living with them in a relationship akin to marriage for more than 2 years. It is unlikely that we would consider a shorter relationship as 'durable', in accordance with the EEA Regulations.

"If you are aged under 18 and one or both of your parents or guardians are not travelling with you, you should provide their written permission to travel here.

If the EEA national has lived in the UK for more than 3 months, you must provide evidence that they are a 'qualified person'. This evidence could include:

their contract of employment, wage slips and/or a letter from their employer, if they are a worker;
evidence of their National Insurance contributions, Construction Industry Scheme card (if applicable), lease on business premises, contracts, invoices, audited accounts and/or bank statements, if they are self-employed;
a school/college/university letter confirming their enrolment and the completion date of their course, and/or a bank statement or evidence of a grant or scholarship, if they are a student; or
evidence that they have sufficient funds to maintain themselves and their family members for the period of their residence in the UK, if they are self-sufficient."

Also the link below is also a guide to what documentation you might need to present your case

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... documents/

I hope this helps! 🙈

somebody007
Newly Registered

submission

Post by somebody007 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:07 pm

'@dapsonlee,i got all document showing my water,television and house bills for past 2 years and beside my name is on my 3 years old son birth certificate and am 34 years old